Chapter 12

Beth's POV

I had just walked into the changing room and viv wasn't in here which i thought was weird as she had been called out of training but all of her stuff was still in here. I just started getting changed as normal but i was starting to get a bit worried about viv. She can't have left because we were all in one car with lotte and jen as well while her flat is being sorted, and then the keys are still here so she can't have left.

I was just putting my boots away when i heard the door open. I thought that maybe it might have been viv but it was Lotte and Jen still in full kit looking a bit puffed out.

Lotte after a few seconds cought her breath and said 'beth it's viv, i don't know what has happened but she is currently crying in the old medical room '

I was off out of that door before anybody could say a word to me. When i walken in the room i just saw viv sat in the corner absolutley balling her eyes out. 

' Hey Vivi whats wrong ?'

She just handed me the bit of paper and i knew that this couldn't be good but i hadn't expected it to be this bad.

When i had finished reading the letter i didn't have any emotion left in me exsept for love for viv.

' How do i believe in myself if they don't believe in me ?' 

' Vivi you know not to listen to them, You know that you are worth everything that you have worked for and you know that me and the rest of the team believe in you'

Viv didn't say anything else she just hugged me and cried.

' I love you Vivi.'