chapter 23

A/n sorry for not writing in ages I lost my account when i got a new phone but now i have it back. \please tell me what you want me to write in the story next as i am a bit stuck.

Beth's POV

I didn't think that Viv knew I was at the hospital I mean she is correct I knew that she was there but I didn't know that she knew I was there.

Is she going to look at me different now that she knows that I was at the hospital and I still struggle now. Of course she won't Beth stop talking to yourself like that she still struggles as well. What am I supposed to do ?

How do I approach everything with all of the other girls now because of my arms what will they think? Will they think of me different.

' Hey beffy I can see you brain working '

' sorry '

' hey you know that you don't have to apologise to me I struggle as well and you know that. Do you want to talk about what happened earlier or not ? '
' I just couldn't take it anymore, and I was left alone with my thoughts which I think is the most dangerous position to put me in. When I am alone it's quite scary because sometimes I don't even know myself what I m going to do. And now it's especially worse as I have not been taking my medication. '

' Alright let's start there where is your meds ? '

' Third pocket on my rucksack '

Viv just got up and got them for me I was really shocked, I know that I shouldn't be at this point with Viv but I still am.

Nobody has ever been that nice to me and I don't really know how to react.

Well recently not everyone has been as nice to me.