For Romance or For Kindness 6

"Strawberryhead or not, Hanako...Ryosuke...Ryosuke is my boyfriend..."

Hanako became concerned of Yashiro after she told him.

The ghost boy's assistant walks away from the ghost boy.

Yashiro picked up the gardening hoe. The ghost boy's assistant faced Ryosuke. Yashiro was still pouty but calmer. "Let's go where we left off. And ignore Hanako. He's not my type." She assured.

Ryosuke was peeve about the ghost boy nicknaming the redhead with green bangs boy. Then, Ryosuke made his slight smile at her. "Sure, Nene. And don't daydream this time." He mentions.

Yashiro becomes astonished. "Ah!" She gasps.

And then, Yashiro shook her head twice. "No, no, no, no! I don't always daydream! It's just my fantasy moments because I haven't had a real boyfriend before!" She panicked, waving her left hand in a frantic.

Yashiro looked away, knowing that she messed herself up. "Oh now the cute and charming boy is gonna think I'm weird!!" She thought hectically.

Instead of Ryosuke giving up interest on Yashiro, he was laughing lightly with her.

The ghost boy's assistant looks at Ryosuke in her puzzling expression. "Wait! Is he laughing at me?! No, Nene, you're jumping in conclusions again! Keep it together, girl!!" She thought in her panic state.

And then, Ryosuke made his slight smile at her. "Nene, it's okay. I'm laughing with you, not at you." He clarified.

Yashiro was baffled at him. "Um! You are?!" She exclaimed in her inquiry.

Ryosuke nodded his head once. "Yeah, you're unique to me, Nene." He stated.

And then, Yashiro got twinkling stars on her magenta eyes. "Awww, really Ryosuke?" She asks in her murmuring.

And finally, Ryosuke nods his head once again, confirming her answer to her question.

Yashiro's face gets a bright red to matched Ryosuke's hair. The ghost boy's assistant was captivated by the redhead boy with his green bangs.

As for Hanako, who saw the whole thing, the ghost boy was resentful of Ryosuke.

Hanako disappears. And then, the ghost boy reappears in the abandoned girls' restroom.

Hanako punches at the third red bathroom stall with his right fist. The ghost boy DOES have feelings for his assistant. Hanako became dead serious about the Myojo guy. The ghost boy glances up at his two levitating orbs.

Red and green.

Hanako was looking at the red one. "Hakujoudai...Watch over Yashiro for me...And report back to me about that Myojo guy..." He said softly.

The red orb went flying out of the abandoned girls' restroom.

The ghost boy looks at the stained glass window.

Hanako walked slowly toward it.

The ghost boy was solemn after looking thru the stained glass window.

Hanako touches it with his left hand. "Yashiro...I won't let him hurt you...I don't care if he's loaded...Money will not buy you for love..." he whispers.

Flashback from yesterday before noon;

After Kou introduced Myojo to Hanako, Myojo was confident at the two boys. "I know I just met you two." He says.

And then, Myojo puts his left index finger on his mouth. "Can you two keep a secret? Just the three boys here?" He wondered.

The ghost boy made his childish smile at Myojo. "Oooh, is it something pervy?" He smirked.

The exorcist boy wraps his left arm on Hanako's neck.

The ghost boy almost has his big amber eyes popped out.

Hanako grabs Kou's left arm but the exorcist boy wouldn't budge.

Kou was mad at the ghost boy. "Will you please quit with the perv stuffs already, Hanako?!" He rants.

And then, the exorcist boy was cheerful at the redhead with green bangs boy. "It's all right with us, Ryosuke. We wouldn't tell anyone. Just get something out of your chest." He replied, insisting with his reassurance.

Myojo took a deep breath. The redhead boy with his green bangs has no regret for telling his secret to them. Myojo was pleased. "I don't want either of you to tell anyone because...My family has a history of being wealthy...And I'm the next person to be more wealthy when I graduate high school..." he confessed.

Hanako and Kou are appalled at Myojo.

After that moment, the ghost boy has his hands on his black hat.

The exorcist boy widens his blue eyes.

"WHAAAT?! YOU'RE LOADED?!" They freak out in unison at Myojo.

Flashback from yesterday before noon ends;

Kou scrolls down the hallway. The exorcist boy took a look at the practice garden. Kou was not amused at Myojo. "What is the rich guy doing in this school?" He thought.

Ryosuke and Yashiro are doing some gardening together. They are giggling and talking.

The exorcist boy detects the red hakujoudai hovering over them in a few feet above.

Kou nodded his head slowly in his stern expression.

The exorcist boy got the same idea.

Kou checked Myojo and Yashiro again. The exorcist boy was irritated. "I'm not letting this Ryosuke guy try to trick Nene. I am not gonna let this happen." He thought again.

Hanako's red orb and Kou are going to spy on Myojo.

Protecting Yashiro is what matters to them.

Especially the ghost boy of the girls' toilet.

What do you think? Next part soon!