For Romance or For Kindness 15

The after school time came again.

Yashiro invited Myojo to help her clean the bathroom.

The redhead with his green bangs boy accepted her offer.

The ghost boy's assistant as usual mops the floor.

The exorcist boy cleans the mirrors with the white rag.

Myojo scrubs the toilets.

Hanako as usual sat on the windowsill, playing hanafuda with the Mokke.

Several minutes later, Myojo stares at the ghost boy. Myojo stares at the ghost boy. Myojo sighs. The redhead with green bangs boy was concerned. "Hey, Hanako, could we talk in the third stall?" He asked, pointing to the last and third red bathroom stall.

The ghost boy looks at Myojo funny. Hanako narrowed his eyes. "Why, Strawberryhead?" He wondered.

Myojo swallowed himself. "I just wanna speak to you about my problems." He replied.

And then, Hanako made his slight smile. "All right, Strawberryhead! Be right there!" He chirped in his answer.

Myojo went inside of the third red bathroom stall.

The ghost boy levitates to the third stall. Hanako peeks behind the red third stall door. The ghost boy was a bit mischievous. "Better not be about the girls. That sounds pervy of you." He warned.

Myojo was not amused. "Just get in here, you dirty phantom boy." He muttered, pointing down to where he stood.

Hanako tipped his black hat. "Apparition, but okay." He corrected.

The ghost boy floats inside of the red third stall.

Hanako shuts the red door after he already head inside.

Myojo climbed onto the white toilet. The redhead with green bangs boy carefully turns around, and sits on the top of the toilet.

The ghost boy stared at him dead serious.

Myojo was solemn, taking a deep breath. "Hanako...I have a few problems...And I don't know if my parents will ever listen to me..." he mentioned.

After a moment of quiet, the ghost boy flies to him, hovering over the toilet paper against the wall.

Yashiro was skeptical in the abandoned girls' restroom.

The ghost boy's assistant presses her left ear against the red bathroom third stall door.

Kou was alarmed at her. "Nene-Senpai! What are you doing?!" He whisper-panicked.

Hanako stares at Myojo, putting his right fingers on his chin. "Boy, what you've told me with Yashiro is a tough one. You're lonely because you didn't have friends. Until you got a couple here; my assistant and the kid. You can afford lunch in the school, but it overwhelms you because your parents gave you too much money. Enough to buy lunch for your whole class. And your future was already set by your parents. But it's not what you really want." He pondered.

Myojo blinked his eyes at the ghost boy once.

Hanako was puzzled. "Let me ask you this; If your mother, Lady Myojo, is expecting you to be the entrepreneur, what about your father, Lord Myojo?" He asks.

The redhead with green bangs boy became scared in his bright red eyes. "My father got injured because he confronted my mother." He answers in his whispering voice.

Yashiro was stunned, gasping with her 'Eh'.

The ghost boy becomes curious in his astonishment. "What did your mother do to make your father upset?" He wonders.

Myojo was sorrowful. His eyes are bringing clear tears to life. "My mother left a poisonous spider in my bedroom." He replies in his sobbing voice.

Hanako widens his big amber eyes.

The ghost boy's assistant cupped her lips with her right hand. Yashiro was fearful. "A poisonous spider?!" She gasped.

The exorcist boy was shocked after hearing her frantic words. "Poisonous spider?" He repeats.

Myojo clings his left arm. "It's not why my father was in pain. He killed it with his rapier. My father saved my life." He explained.

The ghost boy was flabbergasted. "For what your mother did...That's attempted murder..." he uttered.

And then, Hanako was not thrilled. "When did that happened?" He asked.

Myojo let his tears fell onto his cheeks. "Yesterday." He sobbed after he answered.

Things will get better in the next part soon. What do you think? Next part soon!