For Romance or For Kindness 16

Hanako nods his head lots of times at Ryosuke (Myojo), understanding his disturbing story.

After the redhead with green bangs boy finished his explanation, Hanako was dead serious. The ghost boy readjusts his black hat. "Strawberryhead, this is may be best if you stay with Tsuchigomori-Sensei. He will understand your situation. Just as you have told me." Hanako decided.

Myojo hugs himself, crying his eyes out in fear.

The ghost boy sighs. Hanako was emotionless. The ghost boy pulled a white handkerchief out of his black gakuran. "Here, dry your face." He said as he handed the white cloth to him.

Myojo took it from Hanako. Myojo dabbed under his eyes several times.

The ghost boy was still emotionless. "Boy, after you're done drying your face, go to Tsuchigomori-Sensei in the science prep room. Your life is in danger. Sensei knows what to do." He stated seriously.

Myojo settles down after he stops sobbing. The redhead with green bangs boy made his relieving smile. "Thank you, Hanako." He sighed.

The ghost boy was confused at him. "Hm? For what?" He wondered.

Myojo pointed at Hanako. "You helped me try another chance to redeem myself. You have no idea how I tried to change myself." He replied.

Hanako raised his right eyebrow. The ghost boy made his slight smile. "Not easy being rich, huh." He said.

Myojo shook his head once. "No it is not." He utters.

Hanako and Myojo got out of the red third bathroom stall.

Kou remains calm while he continues to clean the mirrors.

The ghost boy's assistant efforts to go mopping the floor with the mop.

Yashiro has the expression of her worrywart.

The ghost boy's assistant mops the floor. There's no soap and water on the hardwood floor. "Ryosuke was just having trouble with his family. His dad is an angel while his mom is the devil. That Lady Myojo should be in jail for harming a child." She thought in her state of panic.

Someone grips her mop.

Yashiro glances to her left.

It was Ryosuke who stopped her mop.

The ghost boy's assistant was baffled at the redhead with green bangs boy.

Myojo was sulky at her. "It's not nice to eavesdrop on me and Hanako, Yashiro Nene." He vented.

Her hair clips sticks up. Her eyes became fully magenta. Her mouth goes agape. And her head sweats. "M-m-m-me?! I-I-I don't k-know-" she stammers, but Myojo cut her off.

The redhead with green bangs boy narrows his eyes. "Your gasps are noticeable! And you forgot to use soap and water for your mop! You silly daikon!" He smirked.

The ghost boy's assistant pouts at Myojo.

Yashiro was frowning. She elbowed at Myojo's right side.

The redhead with green bangs boy moans, perturbing himself. "Right. I'll take it back." He acknowledges.

The ghost boy's assistant was solemn at Myojo. "Ryosuke-Kun...Please let me help you..." she begged.

Myojo was mystified at her. "Help me? How can you help me?" He asked.

Yashiro puts her hands together. The ghost boy's assistant made her sweet smile. "Until your dad heals from his injury, stay at my place until then." She answered in her suggestion.

Kou and Hanako are surprised at her. "What?!" They blurted out in unison.

Myojo stared at her blankly.

The exorcist boy was bothered. "Nene, Myojo- I mean Ryosuke took advantage of you." He reminded.

Yashiro shrugs her shoulders at Kou. "Ryosuke says his sorry." She said.

The ghost boy touched her shoulders, making his assistant confused. Hanako was annoyed. "Yashiro, Strawberryhead needs a bodyguard, not you." He argued.

Yashiro blinked her eyes twice. "Bodyguard?" She repeated.

The exorcist boy snapped his left fingers. Kou was glad. "Hey! Teru and I can be Ryosuke's bodyguards!" He exclaimed.

The ghost boy's assistant glanced at Kou. "Kou-Kun?" She inquired.

Hanako looks skeptical at the exorcist boy. "You kid, a bodyguard?" He wonders.

Kou grins happily. "My brother and I protect people from evil spirits. We can protect Ryosuke from his bad mom." He replies.

Yashiro tilts her head to her right. "Kou, will your brother be alright with Ryosuke at your house?" She asks.

The exorcist boy nodded his head twice at her. "Yeah. I'm sure Teru doesn't mind." He answers.

The ghost boy floats between his assistant and Kou. Hanako was irritated. "Let's hear what Strawberryhead has to say about the kid's decision!" He quarreled.

They faced Myojo, expecting him to speak anything and anytime.

After a moment of silence, the redhead boy with his green bangs makes his sad smile. "You three are so considerate of my safety. And Minamoto Kou, thank you." He declared.

Hanako, Yashiro and Kou are smiling at Myojo.

Kou grinned, giving Ryosuke a thumbs up.

What do you think? Next part soon!