CHAPTER 1

She didn't know nor did she remember how long it had been but she was sure it had been a long time. A long time since she had been dying, every day and every night. Now it was like a normal to her, different men coming and using her as a toy to quench their sexual desires.

Every night her uncle would introduce her to a new customer and she would just sigh, waiting for this pain to end. Just like right now, the man who was thrusting inside her wildly was a new customer who came for her today.

She didn't know when her life would take a turn? when her life would get better? She didn't know even she would be able to make out of this hell hole.

She didn't know anything.

Would someone ever marry her and take her out of this brothel?

Marriage? Really? And me?

She scoffed at her thoughts, who would like to marry a used girl, who would want to marry a prostitute?

Was she really this unworthy that no one would want to marry her?

She couldn't understand the standard of society.

One virginal wall is supposed to decide everything? Everything of a girl's life? About her character? No matter how much her pure is her soul?

If you're not a virgin without marriage, does it mean you don't deserve to be honored?

You deserve no respect?

She always thought that why people neglect every other attribute when it comes to girl making the standard only the beauty and virginity.

Every day a part of her soul would die. She was dying slowly. She never wished for this life, she never wanted it.

She never wanted to be a prostitute.

People would more often call her a prostitute than her name. It was breaking her heart day by day.

She could just wish her fate was in her hand. But it was not.

All the things happened which she never wanted to happen.

The night shift at last ended and the man got off of her after quenching all his desires on her.

"You're a good slut," he said as if complimenting and wore his clothes leaving the room. While she just laid on the bed, her eyes which were emotionless kept on staring at the ceiling.

Her body wasn't in pain, it had got used to it.

The pain was the emotional pain. The pain which no can see and feel but she and her dear mother, Dilshad.

As it is said, trust the one who can feel the pain behind your happiness. She always put up a pretense of being happy and content infront of her mother but her mother would always know it.

She was living happily in her beautiful country, Iran until one day her father, Aahil became a drug addict and started gambling. Soon, he ran short of money and sold his daughter to his brother, Sufyan. Roshanay's mother, Dilshad insisted him not to do this but he didn't pay a heed. After some days Aahil died and Roshanay was forced to go with her uncle and she took her mother along with her too. Her uncle lived in Pakistan, KPK so they both have to leave their country.

Her uncle, Sufyan was a vile man who had a kotha in which he had employed women as prostitutes and he made Roshanay one too. Roshanay resisted him but she needed money and a shelter on her head, on the top of that her uncle blackmailed her so she had to agree. She had nowhere to go.

She had lost the track of time since she had been living in this haveli and forced into prostitution.

But whoever came for her took a part of her soul with him.