12. Subtle Avoidances

"What is it?" he asked, his fingers sensually caressing her now bare shoulder before placing his lips on the edge of her shoulder.

"What do you want, wife?" he murmured against her skin, his eyes closed but she didn't answer. He heard her labored breathing and her ragged breaths and felt her, getting out of his hold that made her straighten up.

Moosa saw how she retreated a few steps back and placed her hand on her forehead, drowsily, her eye lids drooping down. His eyes went down to her knees than back at her face.

Her eyes closed and she blacked out but before she could fall onto the ground, he had her hand against her waist and pulled her petite frame in his arms, carrying her to the bed.

He put her down on he soft mattress and laid next to her, his hand supporting his head as he faced her, bare chest. His eyes keenly observing every feature of her, from her eyes to her lips.

She was beautiful.

Another type of beautiful.

She had a unique beauty to her, a charm, an aura, an ambience which would remind him of his Nur every now and then. He had never felt this kind of attraction towards any other woman, apart from Nur and now her. He didn't know why his heart would suddenly beat out of rythym when he would hear her voice, look into her eyes, watch her smile or stare at her face. Only Nur used to have that affect on him and after her she was the first girl in his life. That was the reason, he wanted to marry her. He had always thought if he can't marry Nur then he would marry someone like her, which would remind him of her every now and them. Whose presence would cast almost the same affect on him as she used to.

He knew he would never find anyone like her in his whole life until he met her.

He could have easily killed her, not giving a bullshit about how innocent, clueless and blameless she was when an idea snapped inside him, to make her his wife than to kill her.

And he had truly accepted her as his wife, wanting to spend his life with her as normal though he knew the intensity with which he loved her, he won't love anyone. She had been and would be always remain first in his heart.

But now his wife also deserved his attention and love which he would never deny to give her yet that intense and passionate love was just reserved for her.

A small smile formed on his lips and he traced her eyes brows with the pad of his thumb, moving his thumb slowly down to her eye lid caressing it. It moved down to her lips and he stroked her pink petals.

He knew why she had fainted.

He stared at her face for a few more moments, lost in a trance when his next words were heard.

"Wake up, Roshanay," he stated.

He watched her making no attempt to move and a smirk form on his lips.

"That's not how we faint, sweetheart," he whispered. "Your eye lids fluttered when I touched them, wife," he muttered. He had purposely stroked her eyes, just to confirm she was putting up an act of unconsciousness.

When she was about to fall down, he had noticed how her knees bent which told him, her conscious mind was still in-charge. It was a pretense. Plus, she was faking the drowsiness of her eyes, which was too lucid to his eyes.

"Wake up, Roshanay," he said again, "or I've other ways too,"

Roshanay who heard his words, was shell shocked. This technique had always worked for her. She had delayed spending nights with numerous customers by putting up an act of unconsciousness and no one ever guessed it because her acting was too good. She thought, it would work this time too rather she was sure, he had bought up her act, when his thumb was caressing her face, that had made her smirk internally but never in her life, she could guess, he knew about her faking unconsciousness.