26. Dilemma

"There.... there is nothing, Moosa," she uttered with hesitance. Her lips were smarting with the rough yet demanding and somewhat soft kiss.

"Are you sure?" he held a grape from the trolley and forwarded the grain to her for to take bite which she did before putting the rest of piece in his mouth.

Roshanay just nodded without looking at him.

The confusion was now bubbling up within her to tell him or not now. She lacked the courage to let the truth run on her tongue.

"Alright then," he said, looking at her face while her eyes were on her lap, "I trust you with this,"

At his words, something broke in her heart and she suddenly felt a surge of guilt rushing within her system.

"Thank you," she whispered in her heavy voice.

"I suppose you did not have your dinner so you're going to eat with me," he announced and fed her a morsel that she thought he made for himself.

....

A few days passed just like that. Alizey was busied with her university and studies so they both did not get enough time to catch up. Slowly, the ice was breaking between his mother and her. Since his mother hand wanted Moosa to marry Farah but instead he married Roshanay by going against her will. Initially, Roshanay was no where near to her good books but slowly when she began to notice Roshanay was when the ice began to slowly break. And especially when Roshanay cooked food for the whole family. Farah obviously denied eating that food while the rest of family enjoyed. Moosa that day has kissed her hands infront of the whole family which made Roshanay reach the seventh sky. She got so shy that she hugged Moosa, hiding her face in his chest that made him chuckle as he caressed her hair, kissing the top of her head.

When his mother realized that his son was happy with her, she also began to include Roshanay in activities in which she previously included Farah and Alizeh only. This obviously was unsettling Farah so much but these days Farah was quiet.

As if she was backing off from Moosa.

Or as if she was planning something....

Roshanay was happy that Farah didn't bother her much since she had other things to make her unsettle.

Ayaan and his uncle were quiet.

There were no message or any sort signal by their side.

But she knew sooner or later it will come.

She still had to plant that chip.

She was trying to find the right time.

No.

Rather.... she was stalling it....

Her heart wasn't allowing her to betray Moosa like that. The thought alone was making her sad and fearful. She did not want to backstab him but again there was no other option.