✿ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

HELP IM OBSESSED WITH FURINA MEMES⁉️

Warning: no normal warnings. Just for humor. U already know bsd fanfics are crazy so you shoukd be used to it by now. Also Grass instead of God. Orbs.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

"Finally... Grass has listened to my wishes..." As the wind blows in the morning sky, a figure with a really short height stands in the field of grass. Just grass. Bro took touch grass too seriously. Anygays- the Homo-Sapien was a real shawty.

"At last... I HAVE REINCARNATED‼️" It shouted.

.
.
.

'(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ that was embarrassing... Gotta make sure I don't ever do that again.' You thought while blushing a bit due to embarassment.

As the shawty gazed up to the sky, again lost in how beautiful this supposedly "2d anime world" looked than the real world where all of this was just a drawing on a paper.

'Damn... I still can't get over how beautiful and pretty this place is compared to my own world... The real world.' You thought solemnly while admiring the beauty.

Right, after all, this place had less pollution than your old world where pollution had caused a great many problems.

"Anygays- Time to find out what world we are in!"

...

"Uh... it's time for something to fall out of the sky and guide me...?" You said questioningly, expecting something to happen.

Suddenly, a letter fell on your head. Huh, the sky looks really red. Weird... it's not evening tho.

'Just as I expected... Wonder what took them so long to give me this.' You thought.

You open the envelope without struggling, believe me when I say this okay?

"Oh uh, time to do a British accent" An imaginary stylish moustache appeared in between your nose and lips.

Of course, now was the time to test your English- no- BRITISH skills. It's a crime to say they're the same.

"Ahem ahem. "SoRrY fOr nOt DrOppInG ThE lEtTer eArLiEr."" "I don't accept the apology but okay." "I ThInK yOu aLrEaDy kNOw tHaT Ur REinCaRnAtEd. So Uh, uR iN bsd. U hAvE aN aBiLiTy. aLsO yOu MigHt wAnNa cHeCk uRsElf In tHe mIRrOr. ByE"

You felt so happy, glad, merry, gay- wait that sounds wrong- radiant, joyous, jovial, gleeful, buoyant, gratified, jocose, rapt, exuberant, thrilled, ecstatic, exultant, chirpy, blissful, overjoyed, rapturous, exhilerated, elated, blithe, jocular, gassed, jocund, blithesome- okay that's enough synonyms you nerd.

"YIPPEEEE- wait, did it say something about... Hm... I forgot." Having forgotten something, you thought of reading the letter again as to remember.

You went through the while letter again in hopes of remembering what part you meant to question.