✿ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 14

HELP HAJIME☠☠☠

Warning: you, ur mom, y/n morning routine, Fyofyo bbg aesthetic cup🥰🙏 (not cup size tho I'd like to know that), Genshin references, Chai because I am obsessed with it as every indian is, Bri'ish behaviour, work😨😱🙏, Y/n being a lil shit becuz they like to put others in misery and that is hot, Y/n taunting Sigma the 3 year old🙏🙏🙏, educational sound😐, FYOFYO BBG'S EDUCATIONAL SOUNDS!?😍🙏🥰😘🔥🥶😈🤭🐺😏🥺👹💥🗣🤯🍵🔪, Y/n bring brutally honest about her thoughts, minor fluffyiness in the end, Frozen reference🥶🙏.

Props to our Royal Advisor Lazyinsominiac1for the amazing idea at the end a couple of chapters way back!

Anygays, les move on to the chapter!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

...

"Sigh... I need to talk with Sigma about this..."

You muttered exasperatedly to yourself, your hand running through your now untidy hair as the other skimmed through the pages of the decoration plan for the upcoming ball.

"Darn it. I guess... "Let's take a detour, heading up!"" You jokingly exclaimed as you stretched to shrug off any remaining fatigue, as it was just 7 am in the morning.

You thought of grabbing some bread with your daily cup of (Chai/Coffee) as after doing so, you sat near the window where there was a bed-like surface constructed, gazing out of the window.

"It's surprisingly cloudy today..." You acknowledged before taking a sip out of your limited edition one-in-the-world outstanding cup that had 'Live laugh love Fyofyo bbg <3' imprinted on it's surface.

You very professionally acted Bri'ish.

Warning, incoming Bri'ish.

"Aih s'pose I's froidayh tuhdayh!" BRI'ISH WHAT THE FUCK IS A MILE⁉️🙏🔥💥👹🍵🔪- AHEM, anygays.

Got too carried away smh.

"..." Silence. Pure silence.

You finished your breakfast not too later though instead of immediately walking off to ask help from Sigma, you instead zoned out thinking about the weapon-book you now have, staring outside the window, before you eventually snapped yourself out of it and practically forced yourself to stand up and do sum work.