✿ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16

Da fuck thas literally my transition from my past to present lmfao💀🙏

Warning: you, ur mom, yu veri veri hottu, Y/n being mentally I'll, no Fyofyo bbg sadly🥺💔, Nikolai actually knows dancing, Y/n is phenomenal in copying, Nikolai being an arsehole, dialogues that can be very sus taken outta context, Y/n doesn't like dancing, mentions of the waitress accident, Y/n getting a lil too silly and coquette in their thoughts... ehe, FOOD OMAGAWSH, YUM FOOD, Hot mommy entrance in the end.

Heyyyy bbgs take this sh chapter ig not really much development here but yeah-

ON TO THE CHAPTER .

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

...

"Fun fact, I am absolutely excreta at dancing."

"How joyful^^!" Nikolai smiled as he guided you by the hand through the crowds of people to the dancing circle where a melodious and sweet music was being played, in sync with the UÆRGG-! Romantic...- UÆRGH- mood.

I gag while saying romantic and it's a natural reaction ok shut up.

It carried a sophisticated and soft feeling to it, like it was meant to look beautiful to the eyes and comforting as a companion. There were big chandeliers that were too shiny and polished for your poor, poor eyes, which were definetly going to be heavily damaged today as the whole ballroom consisted of bright lightings here and there, in every corner of the room.

You tried to get a glimpse of ur Fyofyo bbg but alas, you can't since the mf holding your hand restricts you oh so very much😔🙏.

You shot him a nervous look. "Just a reminder, I'm terrible at dance-"

"Yes yes, do not worry! For I will be assisting you ^v^." He took one of your hands in his, lifting it halfway upwards.

"On the shoulder." He flashed you a reassuring smile, gesturing to your hand that laid awkwardly on your side.

"O-oh-! Yeah-" You scrambled to put your hand on his shoulder, feeling a bit strange as you had never done such a dance that required this much proximity with your partner.

"Hm." He nodded approvingly, slipping his hand onto your waist, tilting his head with a sweet smile.

You flinched at the sudden contact, muttering how you'd never done this and that and stuff with an embarrassed frown.

The next song started as if on cue just as Nikolai had finished teaching you the basic position. Honestly, you'd never had expected Nikolai of all people to be well versed with this, but here we are.

"I don't have an idea on the leg work." He dropped the statement with a neutral face as if you could care less, though you definitely did, otherwise your movements wouldn't have been so hesitant and anxious.