✿ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 6

Vertin is such a girlboss for having a yuri harem omg-

Warning: You, mentions of bbg, Fyofyo bbg, grass, Assistant sama, you being serious 😱⁉️, kidnapping, bitch behaviour, Ivan being a fucking bitch and getting what he deserved, Ivan the stanky ahh bitch, I'm gon burn him this chapter even though I'm an Ivan kin (ily Fyofyo bbg.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Ugh..." You let out a tired noise as your eyes fluttered open.

"Ouch... my head fucking hurts..." You said as you were about to bring your hand over to your head to rub it but found that you were unable to.

'That's weird...' You thought for a moment before realising you had already opened your eyes so you could have looked around instead of wasting your energy on thinking.

'Tch... stupid ahhcheeks.' You thought with a comical tick mark on your head as you looked around.

As you took in the scenery before you, you realised...

"Oh. I was kidnapped." Yay. Yay.

"Hm... I always wondered how it fe,lt... seems like God always fulfills my wishes :)" you muttered to yourself. There's always a first for everything afterall.

'So uh... what are you supposed to do when ur kidnapped? I'm pretty sure I read a book containing instructions on that...' you thought as you tried to remember it's contents. It was a pretty good book ngl. It would have helped considering you're tied to a chair with your movements all restricted.

"Sigh..." guess you'll have to ask Assistant sama- ... Assistant sama?

A moment of realization took over you as you realized that your phone isn't in your pocket. NOW was the moment to worry.

'Wtf wtf wtf wft tfw-' you were internally panicking on what to do but decided that it won't help you being all panicked, calming yourself down.

'It's alright. It's all perfectly fine. You can get Assistant sama back when you get freed, or free yourself, doesn't really matter- or does it? Idk man.' And of course, your overthinking ahhcheeks easily got your dumbahh mind distracted.

*Step step*

Your head was never swung so fast as it had when you heard footsteps coming, your eyes boring into the door in front of you.

'Someone's coming... is it a ghost? A monster? A fellow Homo-Sapien- or maybe a homosexual? Stay tuned to find out more in the next episode of "life fucking sucks but grassdamn women are hot"- okay I should stawp.' You stopped yourself from joking any further since you should be serious rn. Which you rarely are able to be.

"Seems you are finally awake."

Aaaand roll the drums! It is, the one and only, ur bbg, FYODOR FUCKING DOSTOYEVSKY. AGAIN. Btw I love putting the fucking in between fyodor and dostoevsky lmao. Danganronpa reference ig.