✿ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17

Y/N's been reeeeeal quiet since this dropped yall...

Warning: You, your mom, MOMMY AGATHA-, ahem ahem, fancy wording, literally so juicy and fruity, broskies r literally proposing a ring and they just met☠☠, BRI'ISH🙏🔥👹😈🤛💔💀, heavy flirting, I mean Y/n is so real for flirting with Agatha who wouldn't, only a mention of Fyofyo bbg😞💔, politics ew, diplomatic relations thingy hot but ew too high maintenance, reputation thingy OMFG-, CALE HENITUSE REFERENCE 🔥😈🙏, food is priority🐺💔⛓🥀.

Hey bbgs and bitchass, here's yo chap🙏🙏.

This chap is just centred around convo with one hawt lady tho I did add an interesting part in the end for people that still don't like this chapter enough.

IT'S IMPROTANT CONVERSATION OKAY???😔🙏😭🤛.

ANYGAYS, let's go to the chap^^!!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Oh, certainly, but may I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"

Upon seeing the eloquently dressed woman infront of you, who had invited you for a drink, you responded with a well-structured response of your own, of course, in English, as the question itself had been spoken in the very language.

Your voice carried an accurate British accent this time, though. Not the one you used to joke around with, not at all, as it was actually time to maybe act serious, not to mention the figure infront of you looked very much the British persona.

You begin analysing the figure who stood before you, wondering if a character had the quite common but beautiful traits of blonde hair, pale skin and of course, blue eyes as clean as the sky and shimmering like the ocean when the light of the Sun reflects upon. The red formal dress she wore looked absolutely ravishing on her, complimenting her colour palette, as well as her figure, as if it was just made for her and her only.

Then it clicked.

'Of course... who else, but her?' You thought. Though, you had a good guess who it was, you were not willing to embarrass yourself if by chance you were calling the wrong name. That would be certainly embarrassing.

Enough to give you life-long trauma (dramatic much?).

The mommy- I mean, the woman gave an amused look, almost as if entertained by the formal speech which you were sure, should have been expected by the host. Perhaps, it might be the way you spoke the same language so proficiently.

Hey, the internet definitely had a hand in that.

Perhaps, Dostoevsky might've spilled a few beans. Unlikely, but you didn't know how else as spies were not a much probable answer than the previous, considering that Fyodor would immediately figure out had there been any lurking and hidden in the crowd.