✿ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13

91 cm, Nagito. No need to thank me take care of ur hubby🤭😋🥰<333

Warning: You, ur mom, sum lore ig, mention of 'tHe bOoK', another book, more books on bookshelf because a fucking nerd designed this place, probably, religion change, genshin things I b o r r o w e d , sexual tension ehe😼😏🔥🙏, alpha sigma Y/n, Y/n actually having courage to make advances, fucking Science🔥🔥🔥, not actually fucking yall-💀☠, author rambling in the end, Y/n using their status as a God for what they want becuz they just smart like that🥶👹😼🙏🔥🔥.

So like, yall, I'd I don make fanarts like evry chapter and instead make it every TWO chapters I found out I can release chapters more early- (no shit) so uh are u ok wid this or ya want ur regular sauce of Y/n being a hot fucking twink?😼🙏

Anygays, I figured yall would like this chap since uh just find out for yourself the hints in the warnings I give are already given-

ON TO THE CHAPTER NOW-🔥🔥

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

...

"I do wonder... How you came in possession of such knowledge?"

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a smile, walking closer as your attention from the mural shifts towards his upcoming words.

He smirks as he opens his mouth to speak. "You would think a God would have a book written for enlightening their people of their full glory."

'A book huh... that's something.' You thought as you closed your eyes in deep thinking and tried to connect any dots leading to the supposed book.

'Could it be... 'The Book' of this world?... No, that book isn't for fairytales, it's a wish fulfilling chance. What else then...?' You racked your brain into thinking everthing you could of at the moment that would lead to the slightest bit of hints or clues.

Suddenly, you opened your eyes in realisation.

Of course, since the two worlds are now intertwined...

'The book should be of the genshin universe too.' You grinned at your genius before looking at Fyodor in the eyes, opening your mouth to inform him of your deduction.

"Say... is the name of the book... "Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds"?"

"Correct."

"As I suspected." Now, you are sure that both the worlds are intertwined with each other, their history combined. Though, the question is, how much?

Another question. "Fyodor, what god do you follow?" Now this, was one that was very important.

"My God?... haha..." He turned to face you, walking closer as he shook his head while chuckling.