✿ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

I read that as homo meme btw😘

Warning: Grass, your mom, assistant-sama, bbg, silly, dhar mann reference.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

"So uh, the manga store is... Supposed to be here?" The Homo-Sapien who was wandering around in search of food- wait I mean shelter- actually you know what? This human is so stupid that the first thing they search for is a fucking manga store. Can relate-

You looked at your phone's screen that was showing '1 metre away from destination'. You stared into what was in front of you, a hair salon.

"SERIOUSLY!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME-"

*Ding ding*

"Huh?" You looked at your phone, sensing that the voice had come from it. There was a message written on it.

'Fucking dumbass turn around ᵔᴗᵔ'

You turned around. Boom. Here's your manga store.

"... Ehe (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)" You were going to walk into the store when you realized the most important thing...

"Money...(。o_o。)" you immediately went into an emo phase when you remembered that.

*Ding ding*

"Huh?" You looked down to your phone again.

'Yo bbg dw I got you😘' I wonder what that meant.

*Ding ding*

"... Another message?" You checked your messages with no hope in your eyes, knowing that hope leads to disappointment. But as soon as you did, your dull eyes started shining again.

Bank balance:
10,000,000¥

"... LES FUCKING GOOO🗣️🔥‼️" The reader said calmly.

"Thank you my silly willy so much oh my grass I don't know what I'd do without you oh my gyat-" bro doesn't know proper grammer.

'No need to thank me bbg ily (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)༉‧♡'

'AJKHSFGHAKSJHKSJAJM HELP I'M BEING RIZZED BY AN ASSISTANT-💀' You thought calmly.

After having an internal crisis, you walked into the store like you're THE Goat. Definately didn't have a crisis what do you mean😊?

"Your Homo-Sapienboss on the way to buy the whole store fr." You put on your swag shades and walked in like a gangster. You glanced around, trying to find the cashier as when you eventually did, you walked towards him intimidatingly.

"Heyyy hottie😎." You said as you leaned on the counter.

"Uh yes? How may I help you?" The male cashier replied, a bit weirded out by your behaviour but continued talking nonetheless.