✿ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 18

Shut up.. Mine's 69 inches you uncivilized chimpanzee.

Warnings: You, ur mom, mortifying yn giggles, yn being a simp, sussy assistant sama, MISSION🙏 :SALUTE::SALUTE:, Fyofyo bbg also being a simp, shocking ik, misunderstanding awh🥺 (it's not emotional ☠️🙏), romantic- eugh- development😱, Sigma babyboy develops feelings aww, yn is too insane, Sigma getting the worst jumpscare of his life, big ahhcheeks chapter, '"No Longer Human but literally' ahh yn☠️, Dhar mann ref, I WANTED TO PUT MORE WARNINGS.

Note: i updated the last part. Yall can check it.

Uh hey gays post this chap in a hurry so uh not much here ig (IT'S FUCKING 2:30 IN THE MORNIN)

LET'S START THE CHAP.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"My time with you has been fruitful. So, I reckon you take the offer?"

You offered the businessman a close-eyed smile in response. "Certainly, Sir Mattise." You swore you knew that last name as one of the well-known french artists, Henri Mattise, shared it.

But whatever, not your business.

You both gave a curtsy bow and then you again went to mind your business as you had done several times this ball, before being interrupted by another wealthy person with connections time and time again.

"Man... I'm kinda tired of this- deal n' offer bullshit." You sighed tiredly. "My social energy is fucking depleted." You mumbled.

You really needed to catch a break before somebody AGAIN interrupts and goes 'hey I want to make a deal' and you have a fucking mental breakdown.

Searching desperately for a possible comfort zone, your eyes stopped on a balcony.

Perfect.

With gRaCeFuL movement, you moved there with an air of elegance, so much so, that nobody realized that you were actually sneaking to the balcony.

'Hehehehhehehehehehhe-' Nightmare fuel ahh laugh wtf💀.

As you exited the hall, entering the balcony, you saw a figure all too familiar, presumably also here to take a fresh breath of air, away from the eye-straining dazzling lights of the chandeliers and the overall fancy and pretentious as fuck ball(😏) theme.

A mischievous idea sparked into your mind. You almost went snickering but stopped yourself as you sneaked up on the bisexual hair color male who dazedly standing on the edge f the balcony, leaning on the railing.

"QUIZ TIME-"

"NIKOLAI WHAT THE FUCK- Oh, it's you."

"Ehe."