✿ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4

Thanks for the tip furrynari😍😘

Warnings: ur mom, ehe, grass, Assistant sama the rizzler, suspasta reference, you'll lose braincells (if you have them ofc), killing, renovating mountains 😍😘, Fyodor bbg and Nikolai silly, No gender neutral standing emoji.

Credits to elvestoneanzelote1 for helping me build some of the storyline! Not all but pretty important things that I was lost on.

I won't be crediting every single chap in which she helped cuz I'm lazy but js know that she helped a lot.

Check out her stories too! She's an amazing author. You'll see me commenting frequently too (not so much in the early chapters but yeah).

Also thanks for 1k reads :3
I really appreciate that

les get moving onto the chap!

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

"Man does this place look sus..."

As of right now, you were standing in a suspicious alleyway (which totally doesn't hide an impasta-), wondering why the fuck would Assistant sama make you come here.

"I was /jk when I said I wanted a sus alleyway." Well too bad, you are now
/srs-ing.

*Ding ding*

'Do you trust me when I say you'll love this?'

You looked a bit confused. "Huh? Um, sure. Assistant sama is reliable, so I dare not question the methods!" You cheered.

*Ding ding*

'Great! I knew you'd choose that bbg :)'

'JAJAJAXAXAXA Why tf do I get butterflies everytime he calls me bbg- I-'

Not your fault that Assistant sama is THE rizzler.

*Ding ding*

'I appreciate you getting lost in my words pookie but the thing I set up for you will be missed if we don't get moving.'

"Yes! Right away!" As you were just marching towards the exact spot Assistant sama told you to stand on, you heard some noise in the distance.

"Hey, Assistant sama, I wanted to ask why this place?" You asked in a low voice.

*Ding ding*

'As your Assistant, it's my job to help you achieve what you want, whether evil or good doesn't matter to me. And as I have found out that your goal is to join the decay of bbgs, I have planned a way for you to do that :3'

"Holy moly Assistant sama..." you definitely weren't expecting that explanation.

*Ding ding*

'Hehe. Now, what you will be experiencing today is some fighting. I assure you that those people will be nothing but specks of dust fighting against you- I have made sure of that. And since Y/n here is such a genius that they have already learned how to use their powers in combat and out of combat, there will be no problem at all! ★~(◠‿◕✿)'