✿ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 7

YALL HE'S SO BBG I SWEAR-

Warning: you, Fyofyo bbg, girlboss behaviour, no Assistant sama this chap😨, Nikolai silliest🥰, Sigma the 3 year old Greek letter, people, crowds, y/n being delulu, deep thinking, cringe chapter.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"La lala..." humming the tune which Columbina with her angelic voice had hummed in the trailer, "A winter night's lazzo" or sum shit I ain't bothered enough to search, you braided the sides of your hair, like how Venti would usually keep it.

"My... I look hot- nvm- pretty sounds better... for some reason-" You said as you stared at your dolled-up-self reflected in the mirror. You began fidgeting with the strands of your side hair.

"Man, is it hard to live like such a girlboss." You said with confidence brimming in your voice. I do not understand the word 'brimming' but wtv. "Another day, another slay💅✨" you flipped your hair like a material gworl.

After admiring yourself enough in front of the mirror to raise your confidence so that you actually speak audible words and not stutter like a mess due to your terrible social anxiety- oddly specific? Ik. But anygays- as I was saying, after having enough, you stood up to take a last glance at yourself to see if there was any problem with wtv you were wearing.

"Hm. No problems whatsoever. Noice." You acknowledged as you looked towards the clock, already half knowing you were pretty early.

There was an hour left before dinner, though you liked being early even though you were a lazy bitch- God knows why. Maybe he doesn't? What if we are just in a simulation? The simulation argument... which has been going on for awhile now, often points out the possibilitiesof us being fiction- okay les shut up before we go deep into philosophy, have an existential crisis, and go emo and depressed in despair (also I can't look at the word despair and hope the same after watching Danganronpa).

"Sigh..." you sighed in exhaustion- wait why the fuck were you even tired- um, must be all the girlboss energy you radiated today. Yes, must be. You say on a chair to relax before standing back up bcuz you were bored and tired of sitting.

"Damn bro I'm bored as hell." Darn it. Can't even commit arson or read fifty shades of grey in your meantime (🥰). You couldn't chat much with Assistant sama either as you were sure your babygirl would def notice... Maybe, just read some sussy fanfics? Yeah, that might be a good choice- Not. You then remembered the same logic of 'the chat with Assistant sama' will also be applied to this one. Ugh.

"How bothersome..." should you just ask him to stop stalking you as much? And yeah, 'as much' since you weren't that opposed to the idea of Fyodor stalking you, just need a little bit'a privacy and it's all good to go!