Chapter 10

And then Mimi went straight and entered the bathroom.

Dia: what a relief. Just forget about her. She's a bit out of it today. You know.. she lost her first kiss... In a worst way....

Zed: oh... I see. But baby.....

Dia: what?

Zed: I mean.....

Dia: just tell me what?

Zed: actually..... You look so pretty today. Don't go to the beach. You will kill boys.

Dia: OMG. Why are you so Corny?? AHH!!  Anyway.....

Zed: What?

Dia: I'm a bit sad (cutely)

Zed: why bebe?

Dia: just that Mimi got her first kiss today. And I.....

Zed: The one who went to bathroom wiredly?

Dia: yeah. And I haven't got my first kiss with you till now..... When I'm in longest relationship among us.

Zed: don't worry girl. Just wait a little more. I'll make you regret for saying this.

Dia: how come?

Zed: you'll know....

Dia: anyways. You are lucky that Mimi didn't saw you.

Zed: what would have happened anyway... (Underestimating)

Dia: Hey. Don't take it lightly. She might look cute... but she's just as scary. And she would surely tell everyone too. She is not so innocent.

Zed: well as far. But what if your so called friends know?

Dia: So called f-friends? Do you want your life to be gone? You don't have any idea how scary my friends are. We would have no way without breaking up.

Zed: okay..... Don't say that. Anyways.... Dia...

Dia: what? Looks like you saw a ghost? Or or maybe something scarier?? My friends? Hahahaha Anyways. Bye....

Zed: it's really her. Look behind you dummy!

Dia turned around aand

Dia: ahhhhhh (screaming) how long have you been here??

Mimi: what? Lost her first kiss in the worst way? Not innocent? We are scary? Hay fucker!! We say that for your good!!!

Dia: No no. Mimi.... It's not like that..... hey. I'm sorry. I'm...

Mimi: and you!! Zed!! What? That wiredly bathroom wenting girl? Just wait you dummy Zed. I'll make sure you two break up perfectly. (Scary look)

Zed: s-sorry ma'am..... Tell me how much you want....? I'll give it to you....

Dia: no!! You just fucked up totally!!

Mimi: what? How much? That single chance of your escape!! It's gone now. Just wait and watch!!

Zed: I....

Dia: Mimi, my blood sister. Won't you forgive us once? Just this time!! How about this? You tell me, how will you punish us?

Mithia: no. I won't forgive you both! You talked shit about me!!

Dia: please...

Mimi: no.

Dia: please.... I'm sawryy~~

Mimi: no.....

Zed: just stop the act! You don't act so cute for me!?!