me, u & hennessy: 2

leilani bree preston • 18 • aspiring artist

Turning over in the bed I felt the side of my face submerged into something cold making my eyes snap open cause what the fuck is on my pillow case. Looking down at the pillow all I could see was the red ink that looked a lil like blood.

As my tattoo is on my neck, the tattoo artist recommended it was best for me to sleep on my back or the opposite side but for some reason my body wasn't happy with that so I couldn't get a good night's sleep because of it.

For the whole night my ass was tossing and turning and since Kay's a heavy sleeper he didn't even realise so he was sleeping peacefully around six or seven o'clock in the morning.

I decided to get out of bed and go do stuff to make my crazy tired, I can't even remember half the shit I did because my body just too tired to even want to remember.

Once I felt myself getting tired again I went back upstairs to brush my teeth cause I know for a fact I smoke something then got the munchies so after all that my body grew weak and I was thankfully more than happy to take my ass to sleep.

Before I knew it of course my sleep didn't even last long as I got to wake up to some shit, my dad ended up calling me telling me I need to come back cause I ain't been at his house and he don't want me with Kay for too long before I come crying to him telling him I'm pregnant.

He claims that both me and Kay would get an ass whooping for it, so for the whole conversation I just hummed, muttered "okays" and "yeahs" til he cut the call.

I already know Kay was up and running about for a lil minute since his side of the bed is cold, Ion know how he can be up so early even though he be feeling asleep after hours.

But early for me is anything before 12 and anything early for Kevin is anything before 8 so Ion know how that be working and my bedtime is way before his.

Sighing I got out of bed and took the pillow case off the pillow before he stained the white pillow with its bright red ink, I went into the bathroom and found a bucket so I used that and let the pillow case soak in there with some bleach and soap.

Whilst I was in here I decided to wash my tattoo to get it out of the way, walking up to the sink I picked up the soap tray and placed it on the counter before I washed my hands so I don't pick it up with my clean hands and get my tattoo infected.

Doing it this way keeps everything clean.

Picking up the bar of soap I let it run under the water before I lathered it in my hands then put it on the tattoo and gently rubbed it in feeling that slimy stuff getting rubbed off the tattoo I gently rubbed my fingers over the tattoo until I was satisfied.