me, u & hennessy: 27

leilani bree preston • 19 • aspiring artist

A few months later..

Since I woke up this morning my stomach been hurting like crazy, yesterday me and Shania went out to some grill restaurant before she left for college in which she's leaving today and I'm so mad cause I can't be there for when she leaves as she spent the last night with her family.

And I can't be in Harlem when this whole music career thing kinda taking off for me, after me and Kay made that song it lowkey motivated me to get my ass back in the booth when I peeped that people that really fucking with my music.

But back to that nasty ass food I told Shania that I was not gonna like that nasty ass hamburger she ordered for the both of us, like how you mess up a burger that bad and you put onions and tomatoes in my shit.

I was so pissed and disgusted that I even had to use my money on their food but I thought that shit was a mistake so I ordered those lil skewer kebab things but I ain't gon lie it wasn't as bad so I let it slide since I ain't wanna go hungry that night.

I ain't even get any sleep for real cause my belly just been bubbling but it mostly feels like cramps so I been laying in my bed annoying the fuck outta Kay as I rolled back and forth holding my stomach.

He been on his game all day and ain't even tryna help the kid like what I'm dying or some and you just engrossed in that game and can't even help me cause you'n wanna lose.

He was doing a bunch of huffing and puffing not even trying to see why I'm rocking back and forth.

"Kaaaay.. Kay.. Kaaaa-"

He moved the headphones off his head and looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed "what's up witchu?"

"My stomach hurting" I whined I heard someone calling his name from his headphones, his eyes shifted back to the screen he smacked his lips then put his attention back on me.

"It's that time or nah?"

"No" I moved to sit on his lap and wrapped my arms around him.

"So fuck wrong with you?"

"I don't know but my stomach been hurting since yesterday" I huffed he began to rub his hand on my back in a comforting motion even though I loved he was trying to help it wasn't doing shit.

"You sure you'n got food poisoning or none?"

Why didn't I think of that? "I think so" I haven't been throwing up so I guess it didn't cross my mind "this mean we going to the hospital?"