me, u & hennessy: part 2

leilani bree preston • 18 • aspiring artist

Ripping the lemon antibacterial wipes I wiped the grease off my hands and made sure I got under the acrylic nails with it I ripped open another just to make sure my hands were extra clean.

As expected Kevin did not finish all that food on his plate these seen a buffet and did not know how to act, getting up I dropped the trash on my plate and placed my under his then put it on the lil plastic table they had in between the sun beds.

Dougie went on to find a bae on the beach whilst Setty and Shania went to go get some drinks for all of us since they all wanna get drunk tonight and I had zero obligations.

I straddled Kevin's lap he was on his phone and this time was surprisingly on TikTok watching my videos "ew why you on my account?"

"Ya ass look good in these that's why" he was watching all the TikTok videos I had made when we wasn't really talking out of boredom "can't lie though you gotta take this one down".

He pressed on a video and turned up his brightness "why I look good don't I?"

"Yea take it down and send it to me" the video was me in a silk dressing gown with nothing underneath I had just come out the shower and could not be bothered to get up and get dressed so I stayed in the gown.

I eventually got up and put my deodorant and lotion on and called it a day after that I just started to make TikToks.

"You know what's crazy? If you wasn't playing games I would've sent better videos to your phone" I shrugged, the way I was itching to send him so much videos and pictures but stopped myself just cause he wasn't on his Ps and Qs for real.

"Damn so I would've had it good like that?"

"Mhm" I nodded "and ya dumbass fumbled real bad".

"Yea but ya ass still gotta take that video down Imma check in the five minutes and I better not see it" this nigga acting like my chest was out to the world all they could see was my sternum and a lil bit of my under boob.

"Lemme see what I was missing out on though".

"You sure? You might get hard and Ion want you walking around like that" I went on my phone to take the TikTok outta respect for bae.

"Nah show me" instead of turning my phone around to show I just sent them to him I don't think they're too crazy but he'll be judge of that.

I opened up my bag and took out my sunscreen I took off the cap and squeezed more than what I needed as Jamaica real real hot the sun is not gon fuck me up today.