me, u & hennessy: 31

leilani bree preston • 19 • aspiring artist

7 months later..

So we are having a baby girl, we found out when I was four months pregnant then had a gender reveal when I had just hit five months so that month gap had me wanting to open up the letter myself cause why they took so to get it finished nobody knows.

But it was so worth it in the end the cause I couldn't have wished for Shania to do shit differently so I wanna know what they got going on for my baby shower.

They haven't given me a date yet but with their timing I will probably have my baby girl before they end up finishing the baby shower with Jackie, my moms and Shania planning it they be going over the top and want everything to be perfect.

In which I can understand cause I want my baby shower to be perfect.

I really thought that my belly wasn't gonna get as big but once I hit 7 months the way my stomach grew scared the fuck outta but it really doesn't bother me as much cause I'm gonna hit 8 months in a few weeks then before I know it I'm in the labour delivery room.

Kay is the only that is bothered by stomach cause I can't give him no hugs or none like that without my stomach poking him, we don't even try to cuddle no more cause I'm never comfortable no matter what position what we choose it's always something.

Kay placed a couple kisses on my stomach then began to speak to our baby girl "ya mother been complaining all morning, ha ass lay down in the bed all day but still wanna find some to argue like a nigga doing some wrong".

She lightly kicked my stomach and Kay took that as her agreeing with him.

"Nah you just like me cause I was thinking the same shit, just talking about none for real" he placed another kiss on my stomach then shook his head "been told ya ass is in the wrong".

"I'm not in the wrong" he saying I'm complaining cause I saw clothes sitting on the couch so I asked him if he's not gonna pick up, he said he just took them out the dryer.

But I told him to pick them up cause he's making a mess and all of sudden I just stay complaining cause I didn't like how the clothes were just taking up all the space on the couch.

"Nah baby girl already confirmed you in the wrong" he shrugged once Kay started notices that I was getting a belly bump he started to talking the baby whenever he did some I didn't agree with.

He took anything as a way of the baby agreeing, more specifically a kick and of course the silence. And it don't help as the baby started to grow and develop she started to become more active whenever she heard Kay's voice she started to kick.