me, u & hennesy: 32

leilani bree preston • 19 • aspiring artist

So I'm currently a few days away from my due date and I'm pissing my pants like y'all don't even understand the anxiety that has been building up for days on end.

I decided that I wanted to stay with my mom during the week of me potentially having my baby cause I wanted to make sure that she was there every step of the way. I remember how Carmen's pregnancy went with all those contractions and everything.

I think that's what scaring me the most cause I actually been there from the beginning to the end of watching some else deliver their baby, as long as Kevin and my moms is in the room with me I don't care about none else.

I just hope my dad and Jackie don't have to come from work when I have my baby cause they're gonna be so tired I haven't told anyone else but those people and obviously Shania about my due date cause I don't want people asking to come see my baby.

Ion want no hands touching on my baby and Ion no lips touching my baby so they gon see baby girl when she get a lil older. For some random reason whenever a baby is born niggas wanna be touching all on it like they didn't just come into the world.

Don't have their flu shots and none like that, immune system is mad vulnerable to y'all, and my baby not getting sick cause y'all want to hold her.

At least when we in the hospital they make everyone use hand sanitizer every single they touch some so at least they gon be protected from that, not gon hold y'all but Ion know if my mother could even my baby.

Ion know I'm a first time mother I'm skeptical about everything lil thing but I like it though cause at least she protected and safe from these grimy ass people.

"How you feeling?" Kay rubbed small circles on my stomach as I sat on his lap slumped from all the things they tried to do get me induce my labour like we past the due date or some but I've been complaining about wanting the baby outta me like I knew you fully cooked.

You got ya legs, your arms, eyes all that it's time for you to come out cause I wanna see her bad, to be fair both my anxiety and anticipation been eating me alive. They come in a package for real.

"I'm good just a lil tired" I shrugged.

"You wanna go lay down?"

Kay placed a couple kisses on my collarbone as he continued to rub on my stomach "no I'm good right here".

"Aight tell me if you need some" I nodded my head and let out a little sigh, every joint on my body is sore as shit after 7 months I realised that my stomach didn't get much bigger I just noticed that I got a couple stretch marks on the sides.