me, u & hennessy: 18

kevin perez • kay flock • 19 • drill rapper

Shit been mad cool between me and Leilani since I asked ha ass to move in wimme, she been talking about how she scared this would fuck up our relationship and shit but Ion know it feel like it made shit better.

In my eyes it did, even though we don't go too long and shit without seeing each other, or she'll stay wimme for a few days knowing that she not leaving to go stay with ha pops or some puts a smile on my face not gon lie.

I told ha if she feel like she need ha space or some as ha nigga Imma give ha that cause I want to be wimme on a forever thing I gotta respect ha and her space.

She ain't been in one of them moments where she randomly goes quiet but I peeped that shit be happening when her period on the way or she need to smoke a blunt.

"Kevinnnnn" she called as I heard ha making her way downstairs "Imma need to get me one of them stairlifts cause these stairs take me out every time" ha ass definitely on live.

"Kevin.. Kevinn".

"Why you still calling me?" I took my eyes off the game and looked over at her in a new hairstyle, ha ass let out a huff as she shrugged her shoulders, I leaned back on the couch so she could sit on my lap "you good?"

"I'm fine but you sitting here like we ain't places to be?"

"We leaving in three hours I got time. Ion know bout you" Ion know how somebody can take hours on hours to get ready like fuck is ya ass doing?

If I took mad long to get ready all that shit don't even be making me wanna go no more.

As a nigga there ain't no way you taking longer than a hour cause fuck is ya ass doing when you already got a cut and shit. Even an hour is lowkey pushing it.

Finding ya fit, putting on ya chains or whatever don't take ya ass a whole to do.

"When I start getting ready you gotta get ready too" hearing that my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Hol on when we start doing that?"

"Since we moved in together?" She said like it was the most obvious thing in the fucking world but Ion know how moving in changes shit cause I'm not sitting here waiting on ya ass for two and a half hours.

"Nah shit don't work like that".

She smacked ha lips with a mug on ha face "boy yes it do".