me u & hennessy: 16

leilani bree preston • 18 • aspiring artist

It's hasn't been that long since me and Shania made our way back to the resort from the river rafting place.

I lowkey found it boring but to be honest I don't even know what my ass was expecting now I know everyone went over there so the men could rub on them.

The way they touching on their bodies I already Kay would've took off my head to my surprise Shania did get a lil massage from them; maybe Setty was cool with it.

As Shania was doing that I asked one of the workers to help me take some photos I told him to hold down the button so as I always need options for my IG.

As of right now my current plan is to go get lunch, ride the jet skis, pack our suitcases, eat dinner then get in bed for our early morning flight.

I picked the early option as the check out for our stay in the hotel is before noon, don't nobody wanna be sitting out in the lobby waiting for our flight.

I'd rather checkout the hotel and get my ass out altogether.

As I walked into the room I peeped that Kay was still asleep I put my stuff down then went to touch on my sunscreen and change my outfit.

After doing that I decided to wake up I thought he fell asleep when I did but that boy never goes to bed on time.

"Kevin" I lightly shook his body and repeatedly called his name til I heard him smack his lips, then went over to fully open the curtain so I know he can't fall back asleep.

"What time did you go sleep?" I used a claw clips to pin my hair into a ponytail then went over to charge my phone.

"Ion even know" he took the duvet off his body then walked over to the bathroom to freshen up, as he did that I sat on the chair ready to pick the photos I was gonna post.

Montego Bay