me, u & hennessy: 6

leilani bree preston • 18 • aspiring artist

I don't even know where my ass currently was driving to, I was having too much fun speeding down the empty roads and having the time of life whilst music blasted in the background.

See they should've known to not let me learn how to drive before I become the main reason for these accidents and potential car wrecks.

If only they could catch me they need to come revoke my permit and keep me off the roads, after having fun using up this nigga gas I decided to go buy me some food.

I seen a Mexican food truck as I was zooming by so since I been craving tacos since I bought Bree that food I had to zoom right back.

The way I've been craving foods recently someone just need come drag me out this car and put me on time out, everything I be doing just be feeling so illegal sometimes.

Turning around I put my hand on his chest so he could look up from that damn phone, I still don't know what's so interesting on that lil device but I'm bound to find out.

"You can go buy it for me? I don't wanna get out".
And of course he didn't want to say anything so we just sitting here staring at each other "please?"

"Ya ass ain't telling me what you want" first of he could've said that before we went into a staring competition I be thinking he don't be responding cause he wants me to say 'please' or whatever the case may be.

"Damn I was waiting for you to respond to my question but I was gonna ask for you to send the menu".

"Nah come on" he tapped on the side of my thigh telling me to get up.

"I got to?" I frowned I really didn't want to get out all this driving had me tired and feeling lazy.

"You hungry? Aight so come on" he ain't even give me a chance to respond so getting off his lap with a mug on my face I got out the car and pulled my dress down.

I crossed my arms as I walked over to the other side not even waiting for him like I always do, there was a couple people standing in front of me so I decided to scan over their menu since the two in front were collecting their orders.

I'm not feeling extremely greedy today so Imma get some light, once they walked away I stepped in front to take their spots "hold on can I just say you're like really pretty" the girl smiled.

She looked to be around my age probably a bit younger "aw thank you" as soon as I replied I heard someone yelling at her in Spanish talking about she ain't here to make friends and to hurry up and take my order.