me, u & hennessy: 29

leilani bree preston • 19 • aspiring artist

Waking up this morning I had another one of those moments where I had to rush to the bathroom to throw up the food I ate the night before.

I currently do not fuck with the whole throwing up thing or feeling nauseous whenever I smell or look at food. Like do my whole pregnancy gotta be me eating fruits cause that's the only thing I don't throw up.

I hope this don't last for too long and it's just for the beginning of my pregnancy.

After I freshened up Kay made me eat some fruits with these mini pancakes he bought, he said that it's better for me to start eating small portion sizes again to help with me feeling nauseous.

Whenever he be talking I just listen cause whatever be coming out of his mouth just be making a lot of sense, as I ate my breakfast I made sure that I read the YouTube comments left under the songs I released.

I didn't have any time to read them cause I was so focused on getting this announcement thing for my parents and Jackie that all of that just completely slipper my mind.

I somehow managed to get Jackie and my moms to go over to my father's house in which my mom was hesitant to go cause she'n wanna see Des or his kids that he had once he left.

I think they been on some rekindling shit though, mostly cause my dad still ain't give up on her.

Thankfully most of them were positive and not was not saying hateful I mean you couldn't even say some that would've gotten me mad cause whatever comes out ya mouth is cap.

I spent so long on three songs and ya ass really think they bout to be ass? You must be crazy.

Kay stood there and made sure that I got everything down whenever I felt like throwing up I took a break with him rubbing on my back and telling me comforting words helped me to finish everything on my plate.

"You proud of me?"

"Yea, very" he placed a kiss on my forehead and picked up the plate "you ain't see that ya ass was trending?"

"I was?"

"Yea niggas was posting that ya song was #5 trending on YouTube and shit" my eyes widened in shock cause how I ain't know this valuable information.

"For real?"

"Yea" I went on my phone to go over to my other two songs to see what he was talking about looking at the blue line under the video '#5 Trending For Music' if I could scream I would do it a hundred times over.

"How does that even happen?"

"Ion know but I told ya ass people gon fuck with what you put out" I know this got him feeling like fortune teller or some.

"That's crazy" I muttered under my breath I took a screenshot and went over to my Instagram to thank everybody and show them how appreciative I am cause how I get #5 though?