me, u & hennessy: 24

leilani bree preston • 18 • aspiring artist

It's been a week since the whole meet and greet incident and just like I said somebody had recorded me and that nigga talking in the parking lot in which they posted last night.

Probably took their ass mad long to edit, at that point nobody really cared about the fight no more, you had those that missed what was going on so they're be in comments asking for the fight video like it ain't everywhere.

As I told Kay about the situation prior to the videos being posted nothing changed between us cause they did exactly what I thought they were going to do.

Although one thing I was not fucking with is how people was saying that he would be an upgrade like shit is getting better than what I got right now but I still don't understand why I felt so guilty that I found another nigga attractive like it happens.

As long as I don't act on whatever went through my mind and entertain him I should be fine so I do hope that I never see him not because of my attraction towards him but for the simple fact that there's videos of us on the internet.

I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea which is mostly aimed towards my family as they have finally met and everything, even if they ask about the video I don't feel like explaining shit to anyone.

I'm surprised that my ass hasn't went live explaining everything from start to finish and Ion think I will they ass seen everything first hand so fuck I got to say for real?

Moving on from that I now had my birthday to stress about since my nail technician cancelled on me last minute I had to find somewhere else to go.

I really felt like strangling somebody that day cause how you gon cancel when I'm already at the location?

That whole day in general had me stressed the fuck out.

So far I've managed to get a wax, my eyebrows threaded, my nails and toes done in which I did at some salon I found Google since the nail tech I had booked failed to do her job.

The only two appointments I had left was for my hair and lashes, my lashes won't take long as I'm only get a fill in and then for my hair I decided that I won't be wearing a wig instead I chose to get my hair curled and styled at a hair salon.

When I'm there Imma keep stressing how it's my birthday tomorrow and how I'll be pissed if they fuck my shit up so they can be on their A game and do my hair the way I want it.

Apart from all that I know I said that Imma be in the studio finishing the last bits of my song but I really do not have any motivation right now to actively be in the stu to get something done.