me, u & hennessy: 23

kevin perez • kay flock • 19 • drill rapper

"Yo can we take a picture?" Some lil nigga had asked me I nodded my head and held up my set "nice to meet you bro" he dapped me with a smile on his face.

Just as he walked away more people began to gather around Ion know why they do that like a nigga bouta crash out if someone asks for a picture.

They'll see a nigga or whatever come up to me and once they see how I interact with them more of them will start asking for pictures.

Sometimes a nigga be feeling like some of them don't even know who a nigga is but cause they see some lil nigga taking a picture with me all of a sudden everyone knows who I am.

"Kay can we get a picture together?" She passed ha phone to her friend then stood next to me for ha lil picture I wasn't even focused on the picture cause where the fuck did Leilani's ass go.

Quickly looking back at the phone I held up my middle finger to do some quick "thank you" she smiled as she walked up to take her phone off her friend, they swapped phones with the friend coming to stand by me.

Doing the same exact pose I did for the other one, she leaned a bit too close to me so I had to back away cause Ion know what gave off that I want you standing that close to me, in a relationship or not.

"Oh before I go I just wanna ask if you still dating that Leilani girl?"

Even if me and Leilani was not together she not the type of female I'd want to do shit with I be hearing niggas say that niggas can fuck any girl even if they not attracted to ha so I don't know who the fuck 'niggas' is cause that nigga ain't me.

Word to everything I fucking love I'm not catching no ugly body, word to my mother a nigga got standards.

"Yea" I nodded she let out a huff then walked away from me .

"Yoo Kay when you releasing new music?"

"Soon".

"When is soon though cause you and Leilani both been saying the same shit. Y'all got music coming out together or some?"

"Nah" I mumbled "I dead got music coming out I can't give y'all no date yet" the next song I'm dropping I ain't telling nobody cause it's a surprise for a certain somebody so they gon find out when they find out.

"Oh that's what's up" he moved in to dap me again but I couldn't help to chuckle this lil nigga funny.

I heard a couple of Dougie's tracks being played off some bass booted speaker as they formed a circle around Dougz dancing the middle with everyone recording him and hyping that lil nigga up.