Al Capone (1899-1947)

We walked into the house and into the gameroom where Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall were sitting, Gemma was off somewhere I didn't know. I went over and sat on the loveseat behind Louis's spot and curled up, ripping a blanket off the couch yesterday and curling up in it. Louis turned around and glared when he saw my face.

"Wanna cuddle?" I nodded as he pulled me down into his lap and put his arms around me so he could look over my head and play the game. I snuggled in and fell asleep.

*Harry's Point of View*
I looked at Briana sleeping in Louis's lap and sighed. Louis looked over at me.

"Haz...do you want to hold her again?" I nodded as Louis and I switched letting Briana crawl against my chest.

This girl...I didn't know what it was but if she were to run away, get lost or...ki....killed, I think I might self destruct. She was so small, everything I wanted in a girl. She was sweet, and I could protect her. My eyes slide over to the bruises on her face and I sigh.

"She's not gonna leave you mate..." I look up at Zayn.

"I can't control myself Z...if I keep hitting her, shes going to try anything she can to get away...I just don't know if I can lose her...why is she different??" Zayn looks at me as he goes and yanks Louis onto his lap, the smaller boy squeaking in surprise.

"Because you actually like her Haz! Because you want to do things with her, because you want her in your life." Louis jumped in while rubbing Zayn's arms.

"Most of the time with the other girls, you always left them alone, or tried to pawn them off on us Hazza, with Bri...she can't even wipe her ass good without you towering over her. When we see her we don't even have to guess where you are cause you aren't far behind...admit it...you are falling for this girl."

My eyes widen...I can't be falling for her...I always do something to fuck it up, always! Something is gonna go wrong, I can't help the sense of dread I feel coupled along with a small warm feeling.

"Its okay Haz...between us 5, Gemma and Sophia, Briana will be taken care of...just let yourself feel, its okay to be overbearing...." Liam stated.

"Overprotective" Zayn threw out.

"Jealous." Niall chimed in.

"Somewhat violent..." Louis cringed.

"And being in Love with her." Gemma came in and plopped down in Niall's lap. Harry looked down at Briana and smiled slightly wrapping his arms around her.

"Now that we have concluded that my little brother is in love...we have bigger fish to fry..." Briana's eyes began to open as I looked down, I kissed an eyelid but kept her against my chest. She relaxed again and fell back asleep.

"So...Daddy wants us down at headquarters, some gang in America is trying to move in our territory." Liam frowned.

"What do we need to go all the way to France for though? Can we not take care of this on our own?"

"Well, I was talking to Dad earlier as well...said this American gang? Has been around for ages, these are OGs...they're seasoned members who know what their doing." Louis sat up straighter in Zayn's lap.

Gemma made a noise of agreement. "Yeah, Daddy said they're looking for someone..."

"Who?" Harry narrowed his eyes.

"We don't know, all we know is that whoever it is is close with the gang, they were on the run for whatever reason..." Gemma continued.

"So when do we leave"

"Tomorrow..." Gemma said grimly.

I looked down at Briana, she was not only about to pulled into the family business but she was about to be apart of it.

Short update, more to come!!!!