Clyde Chestnut Barrow(1909-1934)

So just a little note guys, This chapter is the real deal start of the plot so I am going to say this one time and one time only. The following are going to be included in the following chapters to the end of the story:

Violence
Strong Language
Minor Character Deaths (Spoiler: No major character will die!)
Attempted Rape
Mentions of Self Harm
Strong Sexual Scenes

I will try my best to warn you guys before the chapter but sometimes I may forget so READ WITH CAUTION IF YOU TRIGGER EASILY!

Thanks so much for over 5k reads, you guys are the best!

-LightningNature

Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Gemma walked through the airport, heads held up in the air looking like forces not to be reckoned with. The other airport patrons seemed to part ways for the group, looks of alight terror at the realization of the group's members. All of them had changed and we're dressed Head to toe in black. Harry donned a black suit fitted to his tall and slender body, Gemma beside him in a black pantsuit and sleek black blazer, stiletto heels clicking against the floor. Zayn and Louis were dressed identically in slim fitting black slacks and button down shirts rolled up sleeves showing off the tattoos lining their arms. Liam and Niall followed also dressed in black suits, minus jackets.

Body guards walked all around the group, Sofia and Briana flanked on both sides and from the back. Holding hands they followed the group out and onto the platform of a large jumbo jet.

Briana's POV

Harry fell back and walked over to me and Sofia. He lifted both of us up and into his arms before walking over and handing us up to a waiting Zayn and Louis who we're already in the jet. Louis had me and strapped me into a window seat.

"Sit tight, plane's about to about to take off, I snagged you a bottle of strawberry milk." I smiled and clapped my hands happily as he handed me the pink bottle and a straw. People we're bustling around getting everything ready to go.
30 minutes later, Harry came and plopped down in the seat next to me, running a hand through his hair. I looked over at him tearing my eyes away from the movie playing on the over head screen.

"Daddy?" I asked quietly flinching slightly when dark green eyes turned on me.

"You want some?" I asked holding my milk out to him as his look softened.

"Thank you princess." He took my drink and swallowed a big gulp before handing it back to me. The jet was beginning to take off so we all had to sit but the minute the plane leveled Harry as well as the rest of the group were up and bustling around.

I sat back for the ride and drifted in and out of sleep, my body still trying to recover from last night...festivities.

Around lunch time, I must have been dead ass sleep because the next thing I knew, Harry is beside me shaking me awake.

"Hey baby doll, the plane is scheduled to land in about 45 minutes so I want you to eat so you can change before we land. I nodded and sat up as he slid a tray to me. I lifted the silver dome to reveal a juicy looking grilled chicken breast with shrimp and some kind of white sauce. A pile of mixed steamed vegtables set off to the side which I made a face at. Harry looked over at me from his own plate and gave me a look.

"I want everything on that plate gone Briana Styles." My eyes widened...did he just, did he...wat?

"Don't give me that look, you are mine, so that means when people ask you what your name is you had better use Styles, now eat your food." I smiled lightly to myself. Harry wanted me to refer to myself using his surname, that had to count for something right?