John Joseph Gotti Jr. (1940-2002)

"Harry, I don't wanna go please?!"

"No"

"Harry! Last time I met your family they tried to kill me!"

"Andddd now we all know the truth, listen you have to go so you know the plan for the next couple of weeks, its not gonna be easy." I rolled my eyes and rolled out of bed, slouching. Harry smiled softly and walked over to me.

"Huh...you got out of that bed kinda of easily...maybe I didn't do my job." I shook my head and ran in the bathroom.

"I just...I honestly don't want to go around your family Harry, can you really blame me for that?" Harry walked in next and rubbed a hand over his face before stretching.

"I know you don't love, but we have a rough couple of months up, we need the full family behind us." I sighed looked for a toothbrush.

"This is a beautiful hotel and there is not one extra toothbrush??" I turned around to Harry holding one out, a slight smile on his face.

"...Shut up." I brushed my teeth and splashed cool water on my face before looking at myself in the mirror.

"What am I gonna wear? I don't have any clothes." Harry was in the middle of combing his hair into a bun at the middle of his head and turned his emerald eyes on me in the mirror.

"There should be someone bringing you an outfit for the meeting...which they had better hurry up." He grumbled while walking into the in-suite closet.

The doorbell rung as I heard Harry yell to me.

"Get that, I think it's your clothes." I went to the door and opened it to reveal a tall guy with a hanging garment bag in his hand. I held my hand out for the clothes but they were pulled back as I looked up to see the attendant smirking at me.

"Umm...thank you?" I said quietly before I felt a hand land on my hip. I jerked back but was immediately pulled back into the creepy attendant.

"You here by yourself cutie? Maybe I could come in, keep you company?" I frowned, panic setting in before I released a quiet, warning "Harryyyyy..."

I was about to make a run for it before I heard the clack of a gun.

"Is there a problem here kitten?" I turned and saw Harry walking up behind me. He was wearing skinny black jeans that made his legs go on for days, a black button down shirt top three buttons undone. His hair hair was pulled up into a severe bun, his green eyes dulling with hatred.

"Hey...I meant no harm, didn't know the little lady had a man." The nervous attendant stuttered.

"Briana...over here behind me." Harry commanded in a low voice. I followed and went behind him as he growled lowly.

"Leave...now." The attendant left without a look back.

Harry sighed and moved back to the room.

"Put the clothes on and let's go."

I nodded and made my way out of the room and to bathroom.

15 minutes later, I emerged, hair done, and just a little make up on. I was also in a black number as well, complete with a v-neck black T-shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of black flats with bows on them settled on my feet. Harry nodded silently and took my hand leading me to the elevators.

As we rode down from the SkyLofts, my mind and emotions began to dull into bitter grade anger. I was getting progressively more and more annoyed with everything the closer we got to the meeting area. When we got off the elevator, Harry placed his hand on the small of my back to guide me, but I shook it off in annoyance. He sighed angrily and wrapped an arm around my midsectin, yanking me back almost painfully and lifted me off my feet while still walking.

"Behave, Briana, I am extremely tense right now, you do not want to be on the bad end of that right now." I scoffed and squirmed down until he let me go at the doorway of the meeting room.

"Ohhhhh, you mean like a few days ago when you were progressively trying to kill me?" His eyes widened while mines narrowed as I pushed my way through the doors.

And soon as I walked in, the room silenced. Everyone looked at me. From the bashful, reproachful looks from the parents, to the sympathetic, determined looks of the 'kids'. I cut my eyes at the 'adults' in the room and immediately walked to the very back of the room, grabbing a small bottle of water off the snack table and settleing myself down, glaring at anyone who looked at me.

Harry soon walked in after getting over being shocked at my outburst and scanned the room for me. Once he took notice of where I was, his eyes narrowed angrily and he mouthed 'come here' to me. I took a sip of my water and politely mouthed back a 'suck my dick' to him before turning my attention away. I'm sure he would've come over to snatch me up or something but his father called the meeting to order.

After a short introduction, the meeting was really starting to began before I heard:

"Briana...it would be nice of you to join the family over here and not be impolite." I turned my head slowly towards the large table in the northern part of the room. My eyes began to narrow in anger I first looked to Harry whose expression said "be disrespectful, and I will get you." But then I looked to Does who had a smug look on his face. I calmly composed myself before letting a rude smirk cross my lips.

"You are the most wonderful comedian sir, how you said 'the family'. Last time I checked, my 'family' wouldn't have been trying to waterboard me a few days ago." The women put there heads down but the men, including Harry and his father kept angry looks on their face.

"I had to protect my family."

"Yes, without even getting your facts straight right? Without looking into it? Without tryingbto get the truth?" Des was quiet for a moment before Trisha spoke up.

"We were only doing what we knew Briana, we didn't think." I narrowed my eyes and spoke quietly dangerously.

"That's right, you assholes didn't think. And don't sit up here for one moment and think that I was going to waltz back in this fucking room like everything is hunky dory. You. Tried. To. Kill. Me. You can't blame for not wanting yo be in the same room as you assholes." I looked around the room slowly. While everyone's face was pretty much in shock, Harry's was different.

Harry's face was full of remorse. Spots of anger, but mostly remorse. His green eyes stared back at me with sorrow in them. I sighed, stood up and went to the doors of the room. I knocked gently and a tall bodyguard, Paul, I think his name was looked down at me.

"Could you please take me back to my room, I'm feeling nauseous." He nodded as I placed my hand in the crook if his elbow for him to guide before I turned back to the family.

"I am taking Paul with me, so I am not running. But...I would highly suggest that you goons discuss bashing me in the back of my head, yet again, and dropping me back off at my home in Holmes Chapel." I looked down before saying quietly.

"Anything is better, than the hellhole you've made for me here."

Yes guys. I apologize. I have been so disappointed with the numbed votes that it discouraged me from continuing this story. But because of the kind and gentle words from a couple of people ESPECIALLY
perfctlittleinfinity (your words were truly amazing, thank you) If you have not read her story Remember Me I think you guys should, it's a real tear jerker, just BEAUTIFUL! *crying emoji, crying emoji* Love it and her so much!

I have decided to go on and keep writing the story. It is far from over. The next few chapters are probably going to be fix me chapters. Each part of the family will have their own, so look for a lot of fluff before the real good stuff starts back up.

I don't ask you guys to comment, but I do ask that you click the star and vote, just so I know that you guys are liking what you're reading. Writer's slump is real.

Love you all,
LightningNature