Starting Over

I had made my decision.

I stood up from the pool and wrapped a towel around my waist. Leaning over I attempted to grab my bag before Paul took it and draped it over his own shoulder. I smiled as he gently guided me over to the gate of the family's private pool party. The gate was opened for us into a large Olympic sized pool with cabanas all around it. Every eye had turned to stare wide eyed at us before I made my way over to an empty cabana. I sat my things down as Paul gave me my backpack and the stood beside me in a protecting way. I opened a bottle of water and handed it up to him as he chugged it before handing it back and blocking me from the sun once again. I looked up to see Gemma walking towards me in a beautiful gray bikini, her lavender hair falling around her shoulders.

"As much as I would like to be the first to apologize to you...my brother, is at the closed cabana on the end...he's...torn up Briana, it would mean the world to me if you gave him another chance." I nodded stiffly before she stood up and walked away, going back to the cabana with the rest of the kids. I looked up at Paul's back and sighed.

"Mind walking me over?" He nodded and once again placed a hand on my upper back leading me to the closed cabana and drawing the curtain.

I stepped in and sighed. Harry was lying on the sofa back to me. He was dressed in swim trunks, but his arms were wrapped around himself tightly.

"Go the fuck away mom, I told you I didn't want to talk to anyone." I nod at Paul before he closes the curtain and turn back to Harry.

"Harry..." His head snaps up and he turns around to look at me.

"B-Briana? What are you doing here?" I look down and frown for a second.

"Everyone has been telling me that you are a walking time bomb..." Harry looked down for a moment before laying back down.

"Well what do you expect from me Briana? I tried to kill the love of my life and she wants to leave me for good."

"Can you blame me Harry?" Harry closed his eyes for a second before opening them again, looking defeated.

"No." I was silent for a moment.

"Then why haven't you sent me back to England?" I ask quietly, flinching when he sits up quickly.

"Because I can't let you go back Briana! You're my baby, you're my little girl...I would rather want you here with me then anything else in the world." My eyes widened as tears began rolling down his face.

"You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time, you accept me for who I am, you don't want me for my money or my status, you put up with all the bullshit that I put on you...I can't...I can't lose that Briana, I can't." He put his head down and I just couldn't take it anymore. Walking over to Harry, I knelt down in front of him and wrapped my arms around his bent head. He jerked forward and wrapped his arms around me, crushing my body to his. I took out the elastic band holding his hair back and tangled my fingers in his curls, scratching lightly at his scalp. My other hand rubbed his back gently as his head was buried in my neck.

It took him a couple minutes before he put his head up to look at me. In that moment, I didn't see a gang member. I didn't see someone who had killed people. I didn't see any of it. All I saw was a sad boy, who was truly sorry for what he had done. I cooed at him before pressing the side of his head back against my chest while covering his head in kisses.

"Hazza bear, I forgive you baby, okay? I forgive you panda bear?" He was still crying but they quickly turned to sniffles and then he was quiet, content with his head laying against my chest. After a while I pushed his head up and wiped the tear stains off his cheek. Making eye contact with him, his brighter looking green eyes gazed back at me.

"Thank you...for forgiving me, thank you...for giving me a second chance...I love you so much."

"I love you too" I said kissing his head.

Sorry for the late update guys, uni is a bitch right now 😭😭😭😭 Thank you for over 10k reads! I love you all! Next is going to be more of a fun, fluffy chapter with the rest of the gang. Enjoy it for now, we're about to get into some real deal serious stuff in the upcoming chapters. Fluffy Harry won't be here for long 🙄😂 I told you guys this story was far from over, hang onto your underwear!