Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel (1906-1847)

Gunshots.

All I could hear was gunshots as Ashton and I fell to the floor. It was terrible until a deep voice yelled:

"Cease."

The gunshots came to a quick but welcomed stop.

All was quiet.

Before I could even register what had happened, I reached over and grabbed Ashton's face into my hands quickly checking his eyes, but...I couldn't see them. His eyes were rolling back into his head repeatedly and he was slightly shaking. I remember him saying something about being prone to seizures and my heart broke, I had no idea what to do.

"Somebody help him!!"

My voice seemed to trigger everyone in a room. I was snatched up and away from Ashton as he was dragged away still seizing. Tears gathered in my eyes as I stared after Ashton. I was thrown out of my loathing state. Literally. Like face plant wise. Whoever had grabbed me up, threw me to the ground harshly. I landed directly on my face and let go of a loud whimper when I felt my nose crunch...I'm actually pretty sure I broke it to be honest...I however didnt have time to do anything about it when I was roughly turned over and a boot was pressed into my tummy, pinning me down painfully. I cracked open my eyes and almost burst into tears when I saw angry, seething green eyes staring back at me.

"Happy to see me you little bitch?" I cringed and teared up when Harry spit in my face. I should have listened to Ashton and just ran away with him.

"H-Harry, you're hurting m-my tummy!" He snarled down at me and dug his boot further into my stomach.

"That won't be the only thing fucking hurting when I'm done with you." I snarl out. She looks up at me with teary eyes and my heart breaks but I keep reminding myself that she might be a spy for hints...a very good spy, but a spy nonetheless. Well...either that or I am the biggest asshole on the face of this blue and green planet...

"Get the fuck up, let's go." I say, snatching her up. She looks awful, I'm relatively certain I most broke her nose because it's very crooked and bloody right now...

"Wait, where is Ashton??" My mouth immediately turns back into a scowl. That must have been the idiot she was lip locking with. My anger immediately resurfaced with a vengeance.

"I just said get the fuck up and let's go." I growled out, grabbing her by the upper arm.

I dragged her out and into the Tahoe and lucky lucky, who should be sitting there of course...Taylor. she snapped closed the compact mirror she was using I guess to put that gosh awful red lipstick on. She smirked when I threw Briana into the very backseat.

"I see you found the bitch...way to go babe!" She grabbed my chin and landed an open mouth kiss on my lips. I pulled away quickly but I didn't miss the tear that fell from Briana's eye as she curled up against the backseat, hiding her face in her folded arms.

Why should I give a Flying shit? She was the one was kissing that asshole, Ashton. I hardened my heart and threw my arm around Taylor's shoulders. But, then again...I had tried to kill her...so of course she probably thought we we're over...

The Tahoe pulled up outside the MGM Grand and we made our way out of the SUVs. Gemma and the rest of the boys got out of SUVs further behind us just as Briana was being pulled out of the trunk. As she was being carried roughly in by our guys, I looked over. Niall and Liam had hardened looks on their faces as they stared back at Briana. But, Zayn, Louis and Gemma looked at me confused, sympathetic looks on their faces. Sophia just looked flat out sad.

They walked behind us as we went into the hotel, the guys leading us to the top floor and into a room. It was darkened but when my eyes adjusted, that is when my heart really broke.

Briana was lying on the floor, crying softly. Her arms we're tied and crossed over each other and it looked painful. Her legs were bound behind her and pulled up, basically on a hog-tie position. I didn't have to look around to know that my parents we're standing somewhere in the room. Taylor came in the room and wrapped her arm around my waist right as Briana looked up, the left side her face was covered in a scar, meaning they probably dragged her across the concrete. She met my eyes then looked down at Taylor's arm around my waist. Her head fell, dropped to her chest in defeat. Her sniffs got louder. My heart fell to my feet.

"Alright guys...I want to know why this bitch won't talk." Yaser and Trisha stepped forwards, arms across their chests.

"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR??" Maura screamed at Briana. She sniffed and her words came out muffled.

"I don't know who you are talking about! Please!!!" I closed my eyes. I couldn't watch them treat my baby like that, traitor or not.

"So you are telling us you DON'T work for Hints??"

"I don't know what that is!!"

"Des, come on and help her talk." I heard Geoff mutter. My eyes snapped open as I saw my mom and dad come forth with a large towel
And a huge bucket of water.

Oh fuck no, they were going to waterboard her.

Gemma, Zayn, Louis and I all stepped up with a shout of no.

"Dad??? What the fuck???" From the slightly confused look Briana had I take it she had no idea what was about to happen.

"Harold, and the rest of you geth the fuck back.!"

"Dad! She doesn't know!!" Gemma yelled out and launched forward before the guards standing around the room grabbed. I tried to do the same before I was held back by four guys.

"Des, get THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND WITH THAT SHIT!!" I yelled and struggled trying to get out of my bonds. I watched as my fucking mom put a towel over her face, but when I saw my dad try to tip the water, I felt adrenline rush through my body. I broke away from the men,probably surprising them and grabbed my dad's neck throwing him to the side. He's bigger than me so the only reason I was able to do it was because I surprised him.

"Harry! Get the fuck out of the way!"

"Dad, WHAT THE FUCK do we do to those who want out before their time??" Gemma yelled from the sidelines. Des furrowed his eyebrows.

"We smack them on the back of the head with a bloody hammer or something what's that got to do with anything???" Louis broke away and leaned down next to Briana, feeling around the back of her head. His hand came to a spot at the base of her skull and as he pushed she let out a low groan.

That was it.

Briana wasn't a spy, my poor baby had been hit.

BTW for my lovelies who do not know what waterboarding is, that is where a towel is put over the face and water is poured on top of it. It imitates the feeling of drowning and CAN kill you if done for too long of time. Its a form of torture so yeah the Harry, Gemma and the guys for stopping that!!!

This isn't a cliff hanger necessarily, I just reallyyyy wanted to get something posted...do me a favor guys, votes encourage me to write faster so do me a solid and click the star? Thanks my panda bears!!!  Next chapter will be chock full of fluff on top of hurt/comfort, on top of fluff. You will get diabetes. I promise Harry and his family will stop being a bUnch of assholes!!!