✨Chapter 17 - It feels like flying, but maybe, we're dying (TW!)

!!Extreme Gore, you have been warned!!

Black Hole P.O.V:

I go to the bathroom, locking myself in there. I stare myself in the mirror.

I choose to look like this. You have it so much better than most people, yet you still feel this way. Pathetic. I don't get it.

Your childhood probably wasn't even that bad. Others had it much worse than you. You don't even understand what they went through yet you act like you had it so difficult. Suck it up you mistake.

I laugh, why? Was it me mocking my own reflection? That wouldn't be so far from the truth.

I hate myself but why? I chose this for myself. So many questions that I will never get the answer to...

So many answers I want...but hey, I don't deserve them. I don't deserve anything.

So be it.

Cherry Jr. P.O.V:

I sit up in bed, stretching as I yawn. I hop out of bed, rubbing at my eyes a bit. I stare at my door wearily, I heard shouting last night...

Eh...it should probably be fine.

I open the door and walk out, looking around the living room to find Tree sitting on the couch. I walk up to them, sitting besides them. They sniffle a bit before turning to me.

"H-hey...kid..." They smile, wiping their eyes. I shift a bit, "Hi...what's wrong? You okay?" I inquire, holding their arm. They give a small nod, coughing.

"D-did...did you hear anything? Last night I mean..." They ask, looking at the ground. I nod, not wanting to stare at them. "Y-yeah...I...was a bit scared...was everything okay?"

They shrug, "I-I mean...B-black hole...uh-...he's...he's not doing...great..." sighing, wiping his eyes again. I nod, leaning back into the sofa.

"I-...I don't get it...he was fine a few days ago, but lately...they've been upset and they keep isolating themselves." Tree says, exasperated. "S-so...I left them alone...for a bit."

I nod, leaning against their arm. "They've been pretty okay with me...I guess." I say, fidgeting with my hands.

They sigh, "Yeah...you've made them really happy y'know."

I look at them, confused. "What do you mean?" They chuckle, "Well, Black Hole really enjoys spending time with you. He always talks about how much fun you two have while I'm at work."

My eyes widen, "R-really?"

They nod, giving me a small smile. "Really, when we go to bed they ramble on and on about how grateful they are for you."

My heart warms, they really enjoy spending time with me? I didn't know they enjoyed my company that much..."What does...he talk about?"

"He usually talks about what you guys did, or some of your drawings. They really like those sketches as well." He chuckles, wiping their eyes again. I nod, smiling warmly to myself.

"He really does love you...more than they let on..." Tree says, patting my back. I giggle, "They love you a lot too..."

They smile, "I know."

Black Hole P.O.V:

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

Tree, Cherry Jr.

All of you.

Fanny, Lightning, Marker.

Remote, Pen.