8

'FUCK HIM AND THEM. HOW DARE HE ALLOW THAT MAN TO TOUCH ME. HES FUCKING LUCKY I DIDNT KILL THE DRUNK ASSHOLE' Danika stormed into her room and slammed the door. Dropping both knives to her hands Danika flicked them around. 'I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THEM. I DONT CARE IF DAMON CHOSE TO GET IN THAT FUCKING CAR. PROTECT US? PFFT. THAT'S NOT PROTECTING US. THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE ALLOWED IT. NOW DAD PROTECTS THOSE MAGGOTS. I DONT WANT TO FUCKING BE WITH THEM. THAT WOMAN IS RIGHT. I SHOULD FUCKING GET MY OWN HOUSE'.

Kicking danikas door in, xavion stopped as Danika stood with two knives in her hands. Danika removed her hood and stared at her father with hatred. 'she never removes her hood' "Danika.." xavion softened his tone. "You look.." Danika tilted her head to the side worrying xavion making him stop talking 'her eyes.. they are filled with so much hatred towards me. With everyone. I know if I take one more step, I'm receiving one of those knives' "it's been five years Danika. Nearly six years..." 'fuck. She's ready to kill' "all I have wanted is to have you close. You may not agree with what I have done and that's fine. But you are all I have left. I'm not losing you too" "boss.. shit" mossy rushed downstairs. "What the hell is your problem?" "Danika. She's staring xavion down with two knives on her" "fuck. This isn't good. She's only breaking more and when she breaks it's not tears, it's violence".
"All I want is to protect you. That place isn't safe. Those guys at school shouldn't be wanting your company either" 'i ain't being friends with those hoes' "you are only young. I know what that girl said at the hotel may hit you but I don't want you leaving. I know you aren't happy but you won't tell me what will make you happy. You should be living your life, instead you choose to lock yourself away. This is the first time I have seen you in over five years. I don't want you hurting me or them. I told him to grab you..." Danika tightened her fingers around her knives "don't do that Danika. They are trusted men.." Danika looked at her door then around her room before looking back at xavion. "I don't want you leaving, Danika. Okay I know a lot has happened but you are my daughter.." "boss, maybe we can help.." vandal and Jason walked in but kept their distance. 'fuck me. She's gorgeous but very angry' "what do you want?" Danika grabbed out the photo of the men and stabbed the image to the wall. Xavion lowered his head. Danika slammed the photo of her mother and brother to her father's chest then pointed to herself "NO. IM NOT FUCKING LOSING YOU TOO. YOU NEED TO SNAP OUT OF IT" losing all control, Danika chest raised. "Danika please don't do anything drastic. If need be, we will leave you to your own time" 'she stabbed the photo of my men. She's not going to forgive them. I know that. I have tried to get her to see they have her back but she won't allow them to be there. She doesn't care if it was Damon's choice' vandal moved closer worrying xavion "look. He's struggling right now. You are all he has left. He does love you and wants what is best for you. Those guys. Do they show interest in you?" Danika stared down vandal "okay that's a no. They only chat?" Danika rolled her eyes "I know you have no interest in others. What about the girls?" Danika raised her lip in disdain "okay you don't like them. Fine. I don't see you being friends with girls anyway. You shut everyone out. Your father only wants you to open up. You won't speak, we worry if you don't use those muscles, that you won't be able to" 'i do. They just don't fucking know that' "we understand you don't like those men. That's fine. You don't have to but we also don't want you killing them" 'shes not attacking vandal. This is a start' xavion grinned "you trust vandal?. This is good. Many are like him" Danika looked at her father with the same blank face not answering his question. The front door slamming open and gun shots firing, vandal, xavion and Jason rushed out. 'nope. I'm not saving any bastard' Danika ripped the knife from her wall letting the image fall to the floor. Seeing a figure and hearing screaming, Danika looked up. "GRAB HER" within a few seconds, Danika threw her knives at two men killing both and jumped on her bed as three more entered "OH YOU ARE GOING TO BE FUN.." Danika kept her eyes on all three. "RUN" 'im not running from shit' "aww the sweet daddy wants his baby girl..." Danika held in her laughter "to run.." all three closing in, Danika watched all three closely. 'my daughter. Five men have gone up there. We can't move. We have fifteen here and still firing'. Watching ten drop, xavion looked around 'what the hell?' 'perfect' Danika threw down a smoke bomb and waited. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Danika walked back into her room and dragged the first man out. Throwing him down the stairs, Danika did the same with the following four then jumped down and entered the laundry. 'they bled on my floor' Danika grabbed the mop, disinfectant and bucket then walked to the bottom of the stairs 'my daughter is okay.. those five men.. she just walked over them' Danika walked upstairs and into her room. Mopping all of her flooring, Danika looked around. 'its clean. Pigs blood' Danika picked up the bucket again and walked out of her room while xavion looked at her with sadness. 'she has no emotion to her anymore. She's empty inside and I have no idea what to do. She killed those men without any remorse. They are our enemy which is expected. But all she cares about is cleaning her room' Danika walked past her father and into the laundry then cleaned the mop and bucket before walked back out again. 'i didn't even get to eat' Danika walked past all of the men. The men helping each other with wounds, Danika ignored them and entered the kitchen. 'ugh' opening the fridge, Danika looked inside. 'its always the same fucking shit. Feeding a fucking army. Creamy Steak fettuccini' grabbing out all of the ingredients, Danika zoned into making her meal while xavion looked at the state of his home. 'they have completely destroyed my home. My men are severely injured with more on the way to help. 'DANIKA' xavion rushed into the kitchen "Danika. Show me you aren't hurt" Danika kept preparing her meal. "Are you injured?" Danika shook her head no "many are. Five men went upstairs. You killed them" Danika nodded "they didn't touch you?" Danika shook her head no as she grilled her steak. 'shes cooking while everyone else is hurting' "Vandal and Jason were shot, Danika" Danika put the wooden spoon down "vandal received a shot to his side and his arm. Two in his arm. Jason, to his shoulder and leg" Danika turned her food off and walked out. Looking at vandal and Jason, Danika looked at the other men as they were helping each other. Entering the kitchen again, Danika grabbed her kit and walked out. "Danika.." Danika moved Vincent out of the way to get to vandal and sat down. "RIGHT NOW. ISNT A FUCKING TIME.." Danika knocked Vincent out and opened her kit. 'fucking idiot' removing the bullets from vandals arm, Danika cleaned his wounds and started stitching. "You knocked out one of the men" Danika ignored vandal and continued to stitch. Finishing both, Danika did the same with his side and moved to Jason. Finishing helping both, Danika walked back into the kitchen, washed her hands and continued cooking. Vincent waking up, he immediately stood up. "SHE FUCKING.." "YOU YELLED AT MY DAUGHTER FOR HELPING" Vincent sighed. 'she helped me?' vandal and Jason looked at each other then at xavion as he helped Coby.
'mmm yum' serving up her meal, Danika then sat at the island bench and started to eat. 'what is that?' "we are all injured and you just make yourself.." Danika dropped her knife "you are fucking selfish.." "GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW. OUT OF MY HOUSE" mark sighed "boss.." "how dare you speak to my daughter that way".