17

'lets try this again' entering the school grounds, Danika rolled her eyes as the assistant principal approached. "I WARNED YOU" the assistant principal rushed away as carter Chuckled "so?" Danika rolled her eyes "yeah I had a good night thanks" the men laughed "let's go in shall we" Danika shook her head but walked with carter "YO WAIT THE HELL UP" 'carter, shannon and Rylan. She hasn't got interest in any of them. I have a feeling this carter stirs everyone up without a care' "now your parents.." "want me to go get them?" "NO.." "let's get to class" all four walked to class and took a seat. "You four, we are in the gymnasium" "oh, right" all four stood up and walked with misses cubitt to the gymnasium. Danika, carter and shannon sat down on the stands and grabbed out their books while Rylan walked to the middle. 'i can't fault their work ethic' 'what are they doing?. Ugh she's not doing the formal so she's doing her school work. I'd really like her to be part of this but she has no interest' carter nudged Danika. Danika looked at him. "Just making sure you arent sleeping on the job" Danika rolled her eyes as Shannon laughed "you are lucky if she doesn't fight you" "oh you want to go?" Danika lowered her book worrying Gunther. Watching Danika put her fists out in a circle motion the guys laughed while Gunther grinned "she respects them two. That's good" "got a good dance to go with that?" Danika stood up and got up on her tippy toes. Raising her hands above her head like a ballerina she turned then started dipping to the right and left with her thumbs out. The guys breaking out in laughter Danika gestured for the guys to get up. "oh I have this in the bag" carter stood up just like Shannon. While Carter shook his ass, Shannon started doing the Macarena. Many Laughing as the three of them messed around, the rest that weren't doing the formal wanted to join in. "IS THIS YOUR TYPE OF FORMAL?" Danika twirled like a ballerina making even the principal laugh. The seven who refused to do the formal, joined in doing the Macarena followed by the bus stop. "Oh this is priceless" "they are having some innocent fun" "it's good to see. She may not speak or show herself but she doesn't need to. This proves it".
The lunch bell sounding, Danika, Shannon and Carter rushed to grab their bags and ran to the cafeteria. "Slow the hell down man" Danika put her finger up. "OI" Shannon laughed. Entering the cafeteria, Danika ran straight to the counter "hi miss. What can I get you?" Danika pointed to the salad roll, chicken sticks with cheese sauce and the pizza. "Jesus. Hungry. Is that why you won't speak? Too busy feeding your face" Danika nodded making the guys laugh.

Danika stepped out of the school building with Shannon and Carter as everyone rushed out of the school. "Well.." "interesting day. You agree right?" Danika nodded "so.." Danika held in her laughter "again tomorrow I suppose" "oh.. your father, uncle and the other dude are here" "other dude?" Shannon laughed "idiot".
"Danika. A good day?" Danika nodded "her dancing skills are on point" "we did witness that. Taking it back to the sixties with those moves" without it being planned all three dipped to the side before the guys broke out in laughter "I know you won't talk but you can laugh though right?" "Surely your laughing button isn't broken".
"Carter, Shannon and Danika. I would like to speak with the three of you" "she didn't do it" the men laughed as Danika Smirked. Danika nodded at the principal. "I understand you three were the ring leaders of today's events in the gymnasium" "okay, she did it" the principal let a small laugh slip. Knowing many had left, Danika surprised the principal and removed her hood. "Holy shit balls man. You are.." "eyes off" "ugly as sin" "what was that?" "My way of complimenting her so I don't get in trouble" "yep. Definitely ugly" Gunther chuckled. "it's good to officially meet you Danika" Danika nodded. "I know you three work hard on your studies. It was good to see that even though you don't want to take part in the formal, you could brighten the day. It's taken all of the years of me being here to see you relaxed and having fun. Shannon you have always been a stand out. Carter you have come in.." Danika put her hood back on "causing trouble again?" 'and that's why she put her hood back on'. "Excuse me?" "Is that Trisha?" "Oh you have got to be kidding me. Now I know why she has it out for Danika" "please fill me in?" "I dropped her years ago at school for my late wife" Danika held in her laughter "you dated that?" "Don't go there" "you did" Trisha huffed and walked away "have a lovely evening Trisha" not being able to hold in her laughter, Danika let a small laugh slip "ay whoa. Do that again" Danika glared at carter "don't do that again. That's scary as hell. So you loved our awesome dance moves?" "They surely weren't formal but I'm not against it. I want you three to come up with something for the formal" "like we do muck up day and they sit prim and proper?" "Yeah I had no intentions of attending" "you still need to attend" Danika raised her lip in disdain making Shannon laugh "something funny?" "Her face" "oi" "what?. The expressions she shows are priceless" the men all grinned "you have no care, do you?" "Depends".
"You want us to put on a show at the formal?" "Well it seems you three like to mix it up a little. I don't mind a change every now then" "well I hope so.." "don't you finish that" carter shrugged "I have a deal" "I'm your principal.." "we do this and we get out of joining at that gymnasium every practice. The music is terrible" Shannon laughed "it really is" "Danika?" Danika looked at Shannon then at carter then showed a slight nod 'oh my daughter is going to cause trouble' "the classroom" Shannon and Carter grinned while Danika kept her face blank. "We've got this" "no music with swearing. No sexual moves.." "damn. I was hoping to rub my ass against Shannon.. and fart" the men and Shannon laughed "I'm so thrilled I haven't had you here for these last six years" carter winked "I'm incredible" "you believe that. It better be a good show" when Carter started twerking the men and Shannon broke out in laughter while Danika rolled her eyes playfully. Carter got right in danikas face "want to go?" Danika showed a cheeky grin "don't do that" "what?" "She did nothing" merimba chuckled. Flipping side ways off of the steps, Danika looked at both guys "see you tomorrow whisperer" Danika nodded "AND DANIKA.." Danika looked at her principal "good to see you have met people that you get along with" Danika playfully raised her lip in disdain. "RIGHT" the men laughed as carter and Shannon chased after Danika. Running up the tree trunk, Danika jumped out onto the branch and swung herself up. "Fucking hell. Did you do gymnastics?" "Nah.." Both guys grinned "GET DOWN HERE" the men broke out in laughter as Danika lowered herself on her forearms and put her hands on her face while her legs were still in the air "how fucking strong are you?" "I want to learn how to do that" "DANIKA. LETS GO" "see you tomorrow.. raven".

Arriving at home, Danika walked in with the men and straight up to her room. "Danika?" Danika looked at Gunther. "It's good to see you happy around those guys. It's been a long time" "good now she can remove that hood.." "is she your family?" "We are all family" "I meant blood" "no" "is it your body?" "No" "then you have no rights to say what she can and can't wear" "many want to see who she is" "and that's her choice. You don't force that upon someone" "she needs to get used to taking orders.." "let's not get into this" "if my niece is forced to do anything against her will, I will step In" Jason grinned "I hear she had a really good day. I'm thrilled" "a completely different side to her. She was just messing around while we practiced" "she doesn't want to be a princess" Gunther laughed "that's definitely not her".