part-2

Before 3 half years:

              Teahyung was senior in a blink of eye .  the seminter was completed even before he acknowledge it cause -- we can say that depend on the commitment of educational system in Korea. And the constant buzzing of the students who are naturally curious about everything and the girls and boys chasing after their crushes to get in their desired relationship.

            Teahyung really made best out of this semester spending time with his friends and enjoying his single life on it's full. In a blink of eye the Frenchman day is coming they are the one on responsibility to take care of it and everyone have to select some newcomers to let them get familiar with the campus.  It's all going with the flow. In relationships wise teahyung have his fair -more than fair share of admirers.

On freshers day:

          The campus was beautiful decorated with care to welcome the students who is going to take their 1 step on their journey of success well that's what all say anyways. Teahyung was busy taking care of the program.  Even some freshers are performing to show their talent well more like forsed my professor of this campus. The show begin with speech by the dean and continued by the singing all was going fine

             Teahyung joined the crew after 5-6 performance and the stage was dark with soft music playing in the background suddenly a white figure was seen illuminating light as if emitting from the boy himself dancing immersing himself in it like the music is coming from the movements of his hands and body. Teahyung-no all the crowd was entranced in it not making a single sound other than the music.

After the performance the hall was filled with howls and whistles ;claps. And the boy is disappeared after a bow of respect.  After the program  everything was again seems as if he is in his first year again buzzing like the place is filled with bees ...

After one week:

As seniors you guys are at responsible to create a friendly environment for new students on - a meeting was going with senior to treat freshman students . Teahyung went outside to have fresh air. There he saw a boy with earphones on one ear and a book in one hand sitting under cherry blossom tree creating a senary of anime.  Teahyung being the social butterfly he is went to him .

"Hey there" -kth said catching the boy attention who is even more beautiful from near looking like a fairy with blond hair and a yellow-green shirt with jeans

"H-hello sunbea-nim. Good morning" - the boy said with red cheeks bowing making his face glow against the sun Ray's. 

"Sunbea?! So your a junior of mine. Right?"-kth said tilting his head lightly with a slight friendly yet teasing smile.

"Yeah "-jimin said nodding. 

"Then what a sophomore like you doing here instead of attending class hum"? -kth said raising his brow using his senior card which seems to be working.

"Ne- sunbea-nim we have a free period now and instruct by a professor to go library." - said jimin talking through pout so small but can be seen looking like a kid. Which make teahyung to chuckle shaking his head slightly.

"Ok. Then let me introduce my self first. Teahyung kim 2nd year business major your mentor for your first year if u want."  - kth completed his monologue with a smirk making a poor boy to look like a complete tomato. And by this teahyung understand that his junior is not only a natural beauty but a sweet shy boy.   Hmmm interesting..........

"J-jimin park." Said jimin shaking his small hand with the big one slightly making his stomach with a new feeling. 

"Thank you for being my mentor sunbea-nim." -jm