Part 17

field.... he is in the field. but what is he doing in here... it was a beautiful field of roses and tulips and many other flowers making it look like a photo ..... a photo of a great photographer who waited days to click that pic... but the beautiful scenery didn't do any deed in easing the ticking nerves of teahyung. the wind was flowing with ease tickling him....the sun rays are soft against the flower petals and as well as teahyung. he can hear the water flowing form where he is standing. but can't figure out form where. where is he...? just as he was contemplating. teahyung started to walk towards the water according to the sound as after more like 10 minutes he saw a cute small boy who looked odly like himself was playing with water and a flower crown was on his head as the smile was streached as joyful as it ever can teahyung was mesmerized to even move as the beauty captured him. without knowing he moved forward stepping on a dry branch as breaking the trance of the sweet boy but what more shocking is the suddenly started coming towards teahyung yelling out' appaaaaaaaaaa...."

what?! me ? teahyung thought hearing the small sweetheart call him appa

even before he understand two small hands surrounded his legs with two twinkling eyes looking up to him as if he hung the moon and decorated the sky with stars.....before he asked the little one a voice which is a lot familiar and lovely filled his ears making him look up as he jerked his head up.there he is ................. his jimin his lovely jimin. who he is searching for as long as it can be...".jimin....." teahyung whispered under his breath as a silent tear fell on his cheek a smile take place on his lips without his notice , his heart beat resonating in his rib cage making it seem as if it is going to come out anytime. he felt a overwhelming feeling taking place in his tummy but the stinging pain in his throat over took the feeling but he felt the soft palm of his beloved on his cheek as his breath was shaken jimin was there infornt of him. it didn't take long for jimin to take teahyung in his embrace ..........

everything will be okay teahyungie.... shush......what 's wrong.... see our little tea is also crying while seeing you.... jimin said while rubbing the soothing circles on teahyung as the mention of the little one teahyung again looked at the small figure still clinging to his leg with a wobbling lip and big doe eyes with water. but it didn't last long as the small figure turned into small butterflies and jimin turned into dust within his sight.... teahyung was left there while clenching his heart

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

teahyung woke up from his sleep with drenched in his sweat as the sun light was falling on his room everything was same as it is..... he was alone in his room which was stilll the same even after the departure of his boyfriend..... teahyung was woken up with the same feeling and its been a month since he was having different kinds of dreams all about something that is around him . sometimes jimin and some times small kids and some times just teahyung searching and some times it's jimin who was there somewhere longing for their love just like him ......

even tho the dreams are disturbing teahyung. he can't seem to leave the glimpse of their love even in dreams. its like the wishes in his head come to alive in his dreams.....

***********************************

WITH JIMIN:

jimin was just trying to adapt the harsh reality which was chosen by non other but him. He wished he found some thing else as a solution and stayed there with teahyung but the thoughts in his head said other wise... he knows the risk of the little life in him would have been more if he risked staying there.......

can't be said other wise as he faced the hell by staying away form teahyung. the guilt of taking away the baby form teahyung and taking away his father from the baby.... but what more painfull is seeing teahyung soo lifeless in the tv. yes he is stalking teahyung so that he can assure himself what did was good for them. but everytime a glimpse of teahyung looking worse pierced jimin heart, it was much crumbled every time yuji appeared on the television screen showing off to the world the position she holds to the world..and here he was just looking lost in this endless world. all he can do was live ....live like a lifeless man ....