Chemistry

Crystal-
I'm so thankful this strike is over, we start filming in a few days. I admit I was enjoying the time off originally but now I'm ready to get back on set and do what I love.

I'm slightly nervous about seeing Devale again. His and I friendship became super solid over a short amount of time. Maybe because our friendship was organic and the chemistry between our TV characters was amazing.

His wife Khadeen was one of my favorite people. So beautiful, funny, nurturing and down to earth. We became so close that we would vacation dancing on table tops.

We had been tight knit for a few years up until I started dating sean during season 2A of zatima/season 5B of sistas. Sean didn't like how close I was to the Ellis family particularly Devale. I told him that's family, he has nothing to worry about but he isn't in the business. It's sometimes hard for people to believe those sex scenes on TV are not real.  Devale had no issue with Sean up until he saw I was falling in love with him.

Sean demanded there be no love scenes between Zac and Fatima in sistas season 5B. He threatened to leave me if I didn't make it happen. Tyler being one of my dearest friends and boss wasn't happy but wrote out the two love scenes we shot. Devale was furious, he accused me of settling and messing with the chemistry of the characters.

I would still hang out with The Ellises just not as often. Khadeen and I  started drifting apart, nothing happened just one day she started being stand offish to me. I'm not the type to beg for anyone to be in my life,  I have plenty of true friends. I love Khadeen like a sister, but I also match energy.

Things got sticky between Devale and I during filming of Zatima season 2b because Sean once again demanded no sex scenes but this time Tyler put his foot down saying it's TPS productions not Sean Johnson productions.

During rehearsals Devale accused me of acting weird. He suggested I end the relationship before it ended my career. That hurt my feelings, I told him to stay out of my personal business and from that day forward we are strictly co-workers.

On the day of shooting the sex scene in Zatima 2B Fatima was supposed to "ride" Zac until he woke up from the dream. Devale flipped the script throwing my legs over his shoulders. He wears  protective tape and undergarments so we're not actually touching each other but I felt everything inch of him rubbing against my clit. I didn't want to break scene so I let him. My lingerie was soaked when Tyler yelled cut. I literally ran off set upset, Devale came knocking at my dressing room door 5 minutes later.

Crystal: D what the fuck was that?

Devale: What? That was acting, why you tripping?

Crystal: I'm tripping because I could feel your dick Devale!

Devale: I wanted you too.

Crystal: Devale get out if my dressing room.

Devale: Why, because your man doesn't want me around. Why he so insecure, I wonder if it because apart of him knows that's my pussy. Does he know Crystal. Does he have any idea that your mine? All of you is mine, especially that sweet tight pussy right? Right?

Crystal walks up to Devale and kisses him deep, right daddy. All of me belongs to all of you. Crystal  licks her lips before dropping to her knees to please her man.

Devale: Ooh yess baby, suck it just like that. Ooh Crys baby I'm about to cum uhhh fuck.

Soon as I felt him about to cum I put his thick long dick in the back of my throat, I tasted his sweet seed and damn near came myself.

Devale: That's how you feel? Touch that pussy for me, rub that clit baby. Yeah baby come sit on daddy big dick.
I bent her over slide my dick inside her and fucked her nice and slow she was screaming for more. I pulled out and ate her pussy making her cum again. I pinned her against the wall forcing her to take all 11 inches then shot my hot load in her creamy pussy.

Crystal: Omg Devale, we swore not to go there again. We have to stop.

Devale: It's been 7 months, I held out long as I could. Now come here let me play with it some more. I missed my girl.

Crystal: No Devale, this can't happen again. I love Sean and Khadeen for that matter. We're over, this was always a mistake.

Devale: You sure because once I'm done I'm done.

Crystal: I'm very sure, this is over.

Devale: Cool.

From that day to this one nothing has been the same. We start back filming Zatima season 3 tomorrow and I pray we make it through.

Okay yall. What yall think? Should I continue or scrap this one?