Finally

Crystal: I can't believe she actually signed them but I'm glad she did. She had until the end of the week before Madam paid her a visit. How much did you pay her?

Devale: I agree, we don't need any association with a pregnant dead lady. What makes you think I paid her?

Crystal: The other night when you took my car and broke up with me you was at her house for over an hour. You was either fucking or fighting her. Considering I'm looking at signed divorce papers I'm guessing it was the ladder of the two. Where's Mimi?

Devale: She's outside doing tiktoks with the kids from across the street  and you're exaggerating it, I was there literally less than an hour. You know I wasn't fucking her because if you thought I was you would've showed up shooting shit up.

Crystal: If you say so, I just find it funny how you left me and went straight there but anyway how long until this divorce is final?

Devale: I went there to beat that nigga ass, I'm on his head for assaulting my daughter. I also needed to get the rest our stuff that I didn't get before you popped up ready to set it off.

Hopefully the divorce is final within the next 60 days. We already agreed I would give her 100,000  and the house. No child support no alimony. I take care of my kids. Her nigga can take care of her or she can figure it out.

Crystal: Did yall work anything about the baby? Did you request a paternity test, if he is yours what's yall plan?

Devale: Yeah, It's no contact until she has the baby. We will go from there. If he's mine I want 50/50 custody but that would mean having a newborn around. How would you feel about that?

Crystal: If he's yours I'll love and treat him like Mimi but babe I just want it to be clear that she is my only priority. I don't want her manipulated into being around Khadeen for the sake of you being a father to your other child.

Devale: I know babe. We will cross that bridge when we get to it. How are you feeling? You seem irritated.

Crystal: I'm not irritated. I'm hungry, tired and still sore. I can't wait to move and sleep how I want to.

Amira came inside to ask if she could go bike riding with the neighbor kids to the park and to get ice cream. Crystal gave her $30.00 and told her to check-in in a hour.

Devale: Go lay back down while I make you breakfast.

Crystal: I can't, I have a hair appointment in two hours. I'll grab something on the way.

Devale: Two hours is plenty of time for you to eat and take a nap babe. I know what the real problem is but I'll take care of that in due time.

Crystal: I hope so, its literally been a month. Any longer and I'm gone dry up and die.

Devale: You so sexy when you're being dramatic. Lips all poked out, mad. That shit turns me on.

Crystal: Devale me tying my shoes turns you on.

Devale: You ain't lying, the way that wagon be hitched up..yes sir!

Crystal: Lol hush, you see we got the scripts for season 8 of Sistas? We film next month on the the 8th.

Devale: Word! Cool cancel whatever plans you have for early next week. I am taking us on a quick trip. Amira is going through somethings and I think  a vacation will make her feel a little better.

Crystal: Somethings like what?

Devale: She's nervous about going to the 6th grade, she's gets scared when we argue and is terrified that we're going to separate and I'm going to take her from you. Crys I feel like I'm fucking my baby up after Khadeen already messed with her head. I'm thinking about putting her in therapy.