My Soul Mate

Two weeks later everyone was chilling at the house having an impromptu BBQ for Devale birthday this upcoming week. Drinks was flowing, kids was running around jumping in and out of the pool. Crystal has her first taste of liquor since having the baby, she is all smiles watching her chunky happy baby get passed from arm to arm.

He is such a good baby, with the biggest brown eyes and cutest fat baby dimples.

Amira is so much better since Khadeen left her alone. I love seeing her mix and mingle among those who love her. That scar is barely there, her side hurts from her transplant if she does to much but it's healing great and she gets her cast off tomorrow afternoon.

Devale is on the grill talking to the fellas, he notices Crys on her 2nd drink and winks at her. She winks back, he nods his head toward the house but she shyly declines looking away from him.

He continues his conversation with the fellas, she is keeping Andi company who is about to pop any day now.

Crystal: I kinda miss being pregnant.

Andi: I'm so ready for this baby to come out. I'm miserable. I've tried walking her down, spicy food sex everything.

Crystal: She will be here soon, just hang in there. I can't wait for buddy to have a little playmate. He is so big already, crazy he a month old already. And listen get as much sex in as you can take, I miss sex lol

Andi: Girl Duece is 7 weeks, how much longer do you have to wait?

Crystal: The doctor cleared me but I don't feel sexy. I still got all this baby weight on me, I feel fluffy and unattractive. I don't want him to see me naked right now.

Andi: Aww friend, I thought I only felt that way because I'm pregnant. Are you experiencing any postpartum depression?

Crystal: Honestly I don't know, life hasn't given me a second to sit down and think about it. I mean I'm not sad and I don't want to hurt my baby. I just don't want to have sex or be touched.

Andi: You may want to see someone sis, yall about to get married soon you have to get over that babes.

Crystal: I know, but I really don't care if we get married or not. I mean he already locked me down with two kids in less than a year.

Andi: Does he know you feel this way? You was talking to me about canceling yall engagement a few days before you had the baby, since you still feel that way you need to talk to him.

Crystal: I don't want to put nothing else on him. We have therapy soon, ill bring it up then. I need some water, this liquor making me hot.

Andi: I miss liquor lol

Crystal: I did too, I gotta pump and dump twice. Can't have my baby drunk already lol, I know Amira bad ass been sneaking wine coolers.

Andi: Hell yeah, got that shit from Shy sneaking ass. Them my babies though, how is she adjusting to not being the only child?

Crystal: Shidddd perfectly fine, she thinks she is his momma. I woke up the other night and she done put my baby bassinet, bottle warmer, and burp clothe in her room. Had him laying in bed with her.

Andi: That's so fucking cute.

Crystal: Yeah it is, that's my baby. I just pray she have a good school year. I wanted to hold her back but she wants to go so I guess I have to let her.

Andi: Hold her back why?

Crystal: She started school early and skipped two grades. These kids are 14 turning 15 in tenth a she will just be turning 12. She has a heavy school load, she's on the track and cheerleading team not to mention she's a "celebrity" kid who's parents went through a nasty public divorce then saw her almost die. My baby carries a lot on her should and I just want her to have some sense of normalcy. She already has severe trust issues which causes her to shut down and I don't want her being that quiet kid in the corner while going through puberty if that makes sense.