Bout That Action

Devale hit Sean in the face a few times with the butt of the gun before Sean fell to the ground. He then stomped him in the face saying you put your hands on my daughter you pussy ass nigha. He still has the gun pointed at him.

Meanwhile Khadeen is screaming for Devale to put the gun down while she struggled to get on her feet. Soon as she stood she tried to fight Crystal.

Khadeen scratched Crystal across her face diagonally from her eye to her cheekbone. That really pissed Crystal off, she caught hold of Khadeen and wouldn't let go. She kept giving her face shots while slinging her around the room by her hair. Crystal broke Khadeens nose and had multiple clumps of Khadeen hair in her hands.

Lucky for Khadeen her baby started crying. Crystal let Khadeen lose and went toward the baby.

Khadeen: Devale please don't shoot him, my baby is here.

Crystal: (Washing her hands to pick the baby up) Bitch suddenly you give a fuck about your kids?

Crystal is rocking with Allani back and forth. Hiii Alani sweetheart. Omg you're so cute. Devale wash your hands and come hold your daughter.

Sean: Nigga I'll kill you if you touch my daughter.

Devale: Nigga I'll shoot you infront of your daughter nigga. I done gave you enough chances I'm sick of sparing you. But flex again and I'll blow your fucking head clean off.

Khadeen: Crystal give me my baby!

Crystal: Not until I get some answers, I suggest you not play with me.

Devale: Khadeen is that my baby or not, I don't got all night to play with you.

Khadeen: No Devale, she's Seans daughter. I swear she isn't yours, Crystal give me my baby.

Crystal: Why would you're goofy ass give this baby Devales last name and Mimi middle name? You trying to be funny? You playing in my daughter face hoe?

Khadeen: I can name MY kids whatever the fuck I want. My last name is ELLIS, my daughtersss are named after ME sweetheart. Now bitch give me my daughter and get the fuck out my house.

Crystal: Crystal grabbed Khadeen by her neck with one hand while holding the baby with the other. Bitch I can beat your ass again, I feel like your weird ass want me too. You're worried about me holding her when your coke head ass sister had her at outside at 3 weeks old. Shut the fuck up, it's cold as hell in here and this baby ain't even got on no socks.

Khadeen: Devale I stg if she don't give me my daughter now I'm going to make your life hell!

Crystal: Devale let's go. I got what I came for.

Devale: What you mean?

Crystal: She Sean's daughter, we can go now.

Sean: You heard your bitch, now get the fuck out my house.

Devale bust him in the mouth breaking his front teeth. Nigga you just don't shut the fuck up do you?

Devale: Dig this shit here, I still want a paternity test and you better get on the phone with your attorney because if you want that money this divorce better be finalized within the next 14 days. Also I'm telling you since this nigga hard of hearing. I'm done sparring this nigga, that baby saved his life. Next time I'm killing him.

Crystal handed the baby to Khadeen who had one eye that was reddish purple with multiple brusies and lumps. Here hoe, do better by this one you trifling bitch.

Devale: Babe you sure shes not mine?

Crystal: Yeah babe she has a birthmark on the heal of her foot in the exact same spot as her pussy ass father. Now let's go I need to get home to MY motherfuckering daughter. You know she gets moody when her MOTHER is gone for too long.