7.

CHANGBIN POV -

As soon as I put my phone down, i hear the door bell ring. I remember the plans I made with my friend, 'bangchan'

I walk my way up from my couch and open the door to let the older in. He greets me with a smile and makes his way in and makes himself comfortable in the couch.

I sit down next to him and we continue with our plans. we watch a movie and eat the snacks chan bought.

After the movie ends he tells me about the girl he is dating. He looks so in love I think and smile as he continues to about this girl and how he thinks she is the one.

Suddenly i think about the confession I got though text. I should just ask him about it to be sure, they is no way he will lie, if it's him so I shoot the question right away.

"Chan-hyung, did u message me in a new no.?" He stops whatever he was saying as gives me a look filled with confusion, got my answer but he replies with a "no, why you asking?, also I noticed now that you got into thinking about something, What is it?" ,I sign. I fill him about the texts i got.

"So is this guy making you uncomfortable?" He asks. "To be completely honest, I have been enjoying the random things he says..he is interesting?" I say remembering some of the compliments he gave me and the moments he shared of his day, making a smile appear on my face in an instant.

"Oh" he replies, somewhat shocked by my answer, "then there is no problem, I mean your bi so-" i stop him by saying, "I know but I don't know who exactly this is and it's just chatting you know"

He let's out a big sigh. "Make a move, changbin"

"I guess I should" I say. I look at the clock, I see that it's getting late. Before I can say he gets up from the couch and looks at me. "So, it's getting late, I'll get going"

I follow him to the door to let him out before closing it. 'make a move, got it. I can do that." I say to myself.