34.

CHANGBIN POV -

As I take a seat near felix, I leave no room among me and him. Our shoulder encounters and I turn my head towards a blushing felix, who's already looking at me.

I pass the remote I hold and he takes them without a thought, eyes still connected as we both just stare for a while.

"Hyung. You want me to choose the movie too?" He cuts the silence that long waited. "I do, i suck at choosing anyways so I'm down for anything, lix" I say with a slight smile.

"If u keep saying that I'll start to doubt you know" he says questioning my honesty. "Im being for real, I'm really bad at choosing" I say again repeating and he gives in. "Okay, i believe you for now" he says.

He proceedes pressing buttons on the remote as he looks for a movie, my eyes lingering on him still. His eyes suddenly beams with a smiling eye. my eyes fleets to the tv screen and I'm fast to crack out a laugh.

"You did not just choose, finding nemo" i say as I leave out more laughter. "I did and i thought you were fine with anything, why are u laughing" he says with a sulking pout displayed on his face.

"I am fine with it, don't get me wrong. It's just cute that it's funny, lix" I say stating the reason. The pout disappears in an instant. "Nice try but you can't fool me" he says.

"Im not lying, everything you do is somehow cute" I say with remained smile. "You must be wipped for me then" he says before turning to face the screen to play the movie.

"I must be" I say as the sound from the movie overlays over my words, he leans a bit towards the table which holds the chips we brought. He places his on his lap and passes mine to me.

"Don't look at me, look at the screen. it's more interesting" he says catching me in my actions. "I doubt it is" i say as I open my bag of chips, still taking glances at him. "Shut up, hyungg" he says as he shoves some chips to my mouth, refusing to look at me.

I face the screen that was long waited to be faced as I pay my attention to the already known story.

A | N -

It's mostly Felix's pov i know I know but I'm adding Changbin's pov too cause we need it :)

I haven't really looked for mistakes in the chapters so I'm sry for that, I'll come back to it later to correct them ;-;