CHAPTER XV

JUNGKOOK'S POV

My eyes travel across the room and accidentally landed on the two, Jimin and Taehyung. Those two are in their own world again.

I saw Jimin bring banana milk in Taehyung's hand surprising him. I furrowed my eyebrows,  as my eyes landed on a familiar sight, not believing what I was seeing.

There, in Jimin's desk lay a blue note that is identical to the notes that I keep receiving, attached to the bottle of banana milk.

I felt a pang of bitterness wash over me. It was a simple gift, but the fact that Taehyung accepted it so gladly ignited a sense of possessiveness within me. My body moved on autopilot as I found myself marching over to the two.

With a swift motion, I snatched the bottle of banana milk from Taehyung's grasp. Both Jimin and Taehyung looked at me with a mixture of bewilderment and shock as did the rest of the students in the room.

They had never seen me act this way before, neither I, can't believe what I did.

"I'm sorry," I said, my voice slightly tense but also tinged with a hint of firmness. "But I think this is mine."

My gaze was focused on Taehyung, his words conveying a sense of shock and confusion. Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed in offense. He opened his mouth to express his annoyance, "What the hell man?! Don't you think it's rude?"

Jimin hadn't recovered from shock, he was just standing there like a statue. I turned my sight at him, "Jimin-ssi, no need to lie to me, are you the one leaving stuff at my desk these past few days?" I asked while looking intently at the notes at his own desk.

The atmosphere is quite tense, all of the attention is on us. I saw the way Jimin's eyes landed from the blue note and gulped. His eyes cast down while hand form a fist at his sides.

"Y-y-yeah, J-jungkook-ssi." he confirmed, voice wavered trying to keep his posture. Murmurs and gasps could be heard inside the classroom.

A part of me knew that it was from him because the same scene replayed in my mind when he tries to give the banana milk as a thank you, but the other part of me not expecting that the bottle of banana milk with cute little notes, was really from a boy.

Realizing that my actions earlier come out like an underlying jealousy and insecurity. I remove my gaze from Jimin, clearing my throat and arranging my posture. Not liking the feeling of the stares, I dismissed the class with a voice of authority as their President, "What are y'all looking at?! Go back to your own seats!" glaring at the other students.

Jimin jumped at my voice, startled. He looks at me with tears glimmering in the corner of his eyes, slight hint of guilt visible in his eyes. "I truly didn't mean to upset you, Jungkook..."

I realized that my reaction may have been exaggerated and unfair. The jealousy I felt was not their fault, but rather my own insecurities creeping up. With a deep sigh, I handed the bottle of banana milk back to Taehyung, a faint smile forming on my lips.

"I overreacted. I'm sorry for snatching the milk from you." I apologized while returning the drink from Taehyung, but he didn't accept it. Instead, he cracked a small smile in return and shook his head,

"You should accept that. It's meant to be for you, in the first place."

With that, Taehyung excused himself and walked out of the door. Jimin immediately followed his friend calling for Taehyung. I was completely lost....

I thought they had a thing for each other...

So Jimin-ssi has a thing for me? hah

I don't know what to feel, this unfamiliar feeling settles in my heart creating confusion, making me feel uneasy. 

Mentally facepalming myself, I don't know what has gotten me to act like that earlier. Goosebumps travel through my body as I shivered at the thought.

I am not gay