Dragon's Havoc

Maira's POV

Returning to my daily routine as it used to be before meeting them, I took bus to reach college and headed straight to library, attempting my best to avoid anyone who might approach me.

To my misfortune, Tyson and Ray spotted me on my way. Pretending not to hear them calling my name, I continued walking.

Why did Kai not tell them yet?! Don't tell me he didn't even listen to Stranze- wait- He didn't throw him away or something.. right?

As if in response to my thoughts, I heard a whining complain in a meek voice saying "Why are here so many humans?! They... they.. remind me of her..!!"

I felt a rush of guilt rising up as I slowed down to listen a bit longer.

"Because humans are all around in either of the worlds, Stranzer. Cheer up." It was Dranzer consoling him. He sure is nice.

I sighed and turned left at the end of the corridor to enter the ground at the rear of the college.

I was about to enter the library when I saw Rayan waving at me while holding a roll of chart.

Sparing a glance at the library, I walked to him as he smiled a bit bothered.

"Hey, what're you up to?" I asked, my eyes darting at the roll in his hand.

"Ah well, we were getting started with the preparations of the college annual day and since we're the music department, we lack creative artists so stuck at the banner." He said running a hand through his hair with a nervous smile.

"I can help out with that." I offered.

"No, I can't bother you with things repeatedly." He said almost automatically at my proposal.

"No, I'm basically wandering around here idle. Let me do it please!" I insisted, desperate to find something to keep myself distracted.

"Alright, but if you have any work, then don't let it keep you from doing that." He said, spreading it across for me to work on it conveniently. 

Within a blink of eyes, he returned with paints and brushes, which I took and began working on the banner.

After painting the background, and getting done with the writing work with calligraphy, it was the time to start with the designs and decorations. 

As I was looking around to get some inspiration for the decorations, I spotted Ryuga bothering a lecturer who just returned from his holidays to escape him itself. I pitied the professor.

Shaking my head to clear off the thoughts, I quickly returned to the banner.

To avoid any distraction, I closed my eyes and began to trace the designs in air as I visualized them.

After deciding on the design, I opened my eyes with a satisfied smile and worked on the design, then again when I got stuck I repeated the process by letting my thoughts wander in the wilderness of imagination by closing my eyes.

When I was halfway through with it, suddenly some skaters ran over it, smudging the paint and leaving marks of the wheels all over it.

What the-

"Hey-!" I yelled involuntarily as they looked back to sneer and went away laughing.

Not feeling like arguing, I rolled my eyes and sighed as I turned back to the banner.

Wondering about how to fix it back, I picked up the brush again, when someone grabbed my hand out of nowhere and pulled me up slightly.

My head shot up immediately to find the person I least expected.