Chapter 8: The Meeting.

What was Demon doing there?

Leave it.

Well bitch, don't you think he is way too handsome?!

Well, he is.

He is toned with pearl blue eyes. Board shoulder, well build body. The biceps was like it will tear the cloth material any time. He have brownish coloured hair, with well shaved short beards.

Just tell the height already..!!!

He is 6'5 inches bitch, happy?!

Yep!!

Well, it's time to go home and get ready for tonight's meeting.

Me and Shadow get home. He was laying on the couch of my room while I make my way towards bathroom.

I did my business and showered again. I hoped out of the bathroom, tieing a towel around my body tightly.

I slipped in my comfy black cloth and dried my hair. Then did my skincare and go to Shadow, to give him a bath.

I gave Shadow a quick bath because we both are starving to death

I gave Shadow a quick bath because we both are starving to death. I quickly dried him and walked to kitchen with Shadow.

I give him his food while I make coffee and pancakes for myself.

We both eat our food and get back to bedroom, to take a nap. Shadow and lay down on bed and darkness drifts me.

________

After taking nap, (time) 5pm.

I wake up and walked to living room. I have the meeting on 7pm. Approximately I have two hours.

I read a book and walked back to bedroom on 6PM. Shadow was playing with his toys. He is so cute, I love him very much.

I then slipped in my business clothes and did some natural makeup with red lipstick. Tied my hair in low neat bun and put some golden jewelry on. And my favourite part perfumes. I put some floral flavoured perfume on.