Chapter 14: "His plan"

KYLIE'S POV: at 4pm.

Today Maron, and my brother have a meeting with Mexican Mafia's don, Bradly.

I've to tell him about the plan of Jackson. He is planning something very dengerous.

With that thought, I walked to living room where every one was present.

I get there and said," everyone, I have something to tell you."

Everyone get confused as dad said," what happened my principessa? Is something bothering you?!"

I take sit next to Nick as I said," dad, I was on an under cover operation. You know about that, right?!"

"Of course, but we don't know where you were under cover." Said dad.

"I was a guard." I said playing with my hands.

"So?" Nick asked.

"I was a guard at Jackson's main house." I said still playing with my hands.

"What the heck? Why you didn't tell us. That was very risky Quinn." Said Demon a bit disappointed.

"Just let her finish what she is saying. You guys keep interrupting her. Just let her finish." Maron said in a stern vioce.

She looks so scary when she is angry. Don't make her angry, Noted.

"Thanks big sis." I said as she smiled at me.

"So, I was on night duty one day before Maron found me. Jackson was holding a meeting on his house. Luckily, I was guarding the living room area that night.

"They where making a plan to destroy Maron and our Mafia." I said.

"Okay, what is their plan?" Lio asked.

"They know about Lilith." I said as all 6 pairs of eye drop on me.

"WHAT?!!" Maron yelled.

___________

"WHAT?!!" I yelled

"WHAT?!!" I yelled.

All of them looked at me like they have seen a ghost.

Handling the situation I asked," I mean what is her full name you. You guys always talk about her."

"Her full name is, Maron Lilith Rosso." Said dad.

"Dad, why are you telling her!" Demon semi- yelled.

WHAT THE FUCK!! 

So article was right. They are searching me for 15th years.

___________